Jealousy 😉😋

And later after that , we both went to Ashwin's friend house ! As it was night already , they asked us to stay there !

Ashwin : Dei Ranjith ! It's ok ! We will manage da !

Ranjith : Ashwin ! Listen to me ! Sister is also with you , so it's safe to stay here and leave tomorrow morning! It's already so late , and it takes u some time to reach even highway! You better stay tonight!

   And Ashwin looked at me and I nodded and Ashwin said ok !! And Ashwin and Ranjith was talking in the living room.  And Ranjith wife was preparing dinner for us ! They had a 1 year old girl named Diya ! And she was struggling to cook with carrying the child !

Me : Hey , I will take care of cooking! You please sit with diya !

Renu ( Ranjith wife ) : It's ok kriti ! You take rest , I will cook !

Me : Ok atleast let me take care of diya  !

Renu : No , she is crying and will disturb you !

Me : Please renu !

   She smiled at me and handed diya over to me and I slowly rocked her in my arms and she calmed down ! And I blew air on her hair and she giggled at that .

Renu : Omg !

Me : What happened?

      I asked worried and both Ashwin and Ranjith came to the kitchen!

Ranjith : What happened renu ?

Renu : Look at diya !

   And everyone looked at her and I looked at her to see her smiling at me playing with my finger!!

Ranjith : Omg !

Ashwin : What happened da ?

Ranjith : No da ! It's ...Diya is not crying in kriti's embrace! She cries even when our parents cradle her for a minute! But she is not crying and she is smiling! She is literally seeing kriti for the first time !! 

Renu : She mostly cry even when we take her  ! And we always have a trouble with making her to stop crying!! But within a minute in your embrace she stopped crying and is giggling!!

    I looked at diya to see her smiling at me and I smiled at her back and blew air on her hair and she giggled again so cutely making her parents tear up!!

Ranjith : Here diya ! Come to daddy !

   He got her from me and as soon as she went to his arms she started crying hard and she kept on looking at me . And I extended my hands to her and she tried to come to me and finally laid on my arms and stopped crying and started smiling!!

Renu : Kriti ! What did you do ? I can't beleive that ! You are really some magician !

  And I smiled at her and  Diya kept on crying , if she left my embrace and I happily carried her in my arms. Because she was so cute you know , not like how her parents say ! She didn't pull my hair or hit me ! All she did was giggle at my actions and smile at me !! And Ashwin fed me the food , she didn't even leave me so that he fed me ! And after having dinner we all went to their garden and got seated . It was chill and Ashwin sat beside me and holded me in his arms while I holded diya ! She was playing with my fingers with her mouth wide open and when I pouted at her she smiled at me ! I was really happy!! While both Renu and Ranjith sat opposite to us ! As it rained today the weather was so breezy and I shivered at that !

Ashwin : Do you feel so cold ?

Me : No Ashwineey! It's good !

    I said and looked at diya and kissed her hands and she smiled at me ! And I smiled at her and laid back in Ashwin's arms and saw both Renu and Ranjith!