Just Us! ❤️

Later after Ashwin said that we both will be staying alone, I was a little nervous. I know he cares for me and protects me, but with the encounter we had now, I am afraid we will slip into something maturely between us!! I like him and care for him more now, and I am worried that I will fall for him so soon! So, I have to be under control of myself!! I thought it, and cleaned myself from the choclate!! And dried my dress in the air!! And I went to Ak room, to see him already cleaned the floor and disposed the broken cup( Oh, my poor cup, I have to buy another one for me 🥺😔. It was my favorite cup ) and I saw Ak is still covered in choclate, with my handprints in his shirt!! And I blushed at it unknowingly!! And Ak saw me,

Ak: Why are you smiling at me like that?

    I shook myself from the thoughts and replied

Me: You are still covered in choclate, go and clean it up!!

   He nodded and came back a little later , his shirt was fully wet !! And I was bewildered at his abs and muscles. And I shook myself from his transparent shirt!!

Me: You are so wet!! Dry yourself!!

Ak: There is no time for it!! It is already 7:30 pm!! We have to go home now!!

    I nodded without further option, and went to my cabin and took my bags and we both went out and got in the car!! And he started driving!!

Ak: Shall we eat dinner or buy them and go home and eat?

Me: No need of it, let's directly go home and I will prepare dinner for us both!!

Ak: Wow! Finally I can see your cooking skills!! I hope you don't burn our kitchen!!

    He laughed at me and I smirked at him!!

Me: Let's see Mr.Ashwin kumar!!

    Eventhough I don't prepare food often, I know all the basics and make myself food mostly in colleges!! So I am a pretty good cook!! And today, I will show him my talent!! I said to myself and soon enough we reached his house and got off the car! And after opening the door and going in, we turned on the lights and we went to his room!!

Me: I will take my clothes and change in guest room , you go and refresh in your room!!

    He nodded and I took my night shirt and pants and wore it after refreshing myself with a peaceful bath and got down and went to kitchen!!

It was already 8:30 pm, so we both are hungry , and I have to make us food  soon or we both will be in hunger!! And I looked at the flours and vegetables they have and decided to make him pongal with coconut chutney , naan and paneer butter masala...

It was already 8:30 pm, so we both are hungry , and I have to make us food  soon or we both will be in hunger!! And I looked at the flours and vegetables they have and decided to make him pongal with coconut chutney , naan and paneer butter masala!! And started to prepare it and soon enough Ak came in his t-shirt and tracks !!

Ak: Seems like , you are preparing too much food for us!!

Me: You are hungry and I am also!! So it will be enough for us and we will defeinetly eat it out completely!!