Shifting

Me and Ashwin both reached home and got refreshed! The day went pretty normal. Prakash uncle and shela aunty was staying , and us , along with Anu maa , Kumar uncle and Ashwineey! Arjun went to chennai to get the necessary things for his work and also Ashwin's! We are going to meet our company staff directly in Ooty , to help them with the set up for the work! They have already reached Ooty and are staying in their respective rooms. So, me and Ashwin slept early today , as we will start early because it's nearly more than 2 hours from here.

The next morning ,

    We both got ready so early and bid bye to everyone and started to Ooty! I opened the window and was looking at the trees and the raising sun! And the wind was so chill and I was shivering a little!

Me: Aii Ashwineey! It's so chill pa ! Don't you feel this chillness?

Ashwin: No! Sir was born and grown here! I am used to this morning weather ! And travel a lot at this hour!

Me: Sir! Right , I forgot to call you sir! Should I still call you sir or Ashwin..?

Ashwin: Sir will be better , because you know there will be lot of new lady clients and all...

   He said in a mocking manner and I pinched him in his shoulder.

Ashwin: Oww baby! I said that to tease you !!

   He said rubbing his shoulder.

Me: You deserve it!

   I said angry and...

Ashwin: Seems like someone is so possessive!

   He again teased me , but that's true! If someother girl see him , even if it's a client , I will hit them hard! And...

Me: Let it be! I am possessive of you! I have just now solved a problem , I don't have any strength to face another ! Do you have any problem with me being possessive?

Ashwin: No! I am happy!

   He said contently and smiled and focused on driving! He is unbelievable , look at him , he was friendly before the engagement apart from work! But this Romantic , teasing , caring , dominant Ashwin is something I never expected but never want to let go! I smiled to myself!

Ashwin: Why are you smiling suddenly?

Me: Nothing...just , I was comparing the before and after engagement Ashwin! From professional , friendly Ashwin to Romantic , teasing , Caring Ashwin!

   He chuckled and...

Ashwin: You know who made me like this!

Me: I do know...

Ashwin: She had made much more differences on me! And I am thankful for her , for making my day bright throughout and making me a happy man always ! She has made me love , laugh, cry , sad , Romantic , possessive.... And all ! And I love her , one and only her in this whole universe!

   I was speechless actually ,  I was just saying about him , but he gave all the credits to me and is praising me! I seriously didn't expect this!

Me: Ashwineey I love you maa...

  He smiled and....

Ashwin: Love you too maa!

  He said and got near me and placed a kiss on my forehead and continued driving. And I smiled at it and we soon reached the hotel they are staying in!!

We got down and went to the main hall of the hotel , and saw few employees standing there! We greeted them!! And there was other travellers who reside there , who passed by!
I hugged Alya , smrithi and hasini,  And was talking with them .
And after everyone came down , we had 15 members totally , excluding me and Ak! So , we got in our car , while they all in 4 cars . We reached the work place in just 10 minutes , Ak must have asked me to book this hotel because of this. I too know this emergency office in Ooty but have never visited here! And we all went in , and it had few table , chairs and sofas and was so simple. Like a private hideout place!