Flight journey 🙈

The week passed , and I was completely healed from all my wounds and was back to usual. I was going to London with Ashwin for a week , as a matter of the conference , so Ashwin said he will come to home to pick me up as he came yesterday evening to pick up some of his stuffs for the official trip to his home. And I was packing the last of my things for the upcoming week!! And mom came in ,

Amma: Kriti , did u pack your jacket? It will be cold in there right?

Me : Ahh maa! See here !

  I showed her the jacket !!

Mom: Good! Did u take up your laptop chargers , mobile chargers and all?

Me: Yes maa , I did that!

Amma: Ok ok! You packed clothes which cover your body completely right? I don't want you to catch a fever there!!

Me: Amma , I am not a kid! And yeah , I packed clothes according to the weather and occasion! So calm down!!

  She smiled at me and sat beside me!!

Amma: Take care of yourself!! Eat properly at time and also make sure Ashwin takes food properly!

Me: Wow , already speaking like a caring Mother in law!!

  I said raising my eyebrows at her and she laughed at it , and soon I heard Ak' s car sound. And I closed my suitcase and checked once , to ensure if I took all my necessary things and took my handbag along with my mobile and went downstairs not before seeing me one final time in the mirror .

I saw Ak smiling at me , he came beside me and hugged me sideways and placed a kiss on my hairline

I saw Ak smiling at me , he came beside me and hugged me sideways and placed a kiss on my hairline. And amma and appa came and hugged him.

Amma: Ashwin , eat properly even if you have lots of work and have a good sleep daily. Take care of you!

  She said sternly and Ak nodded at her smilingly. And appa spoke!

Appa: Take care Mapillai! And make sure of kriti's safety! I know you will , but I have a responsibility as a father!