London's glory 🥳

After few hours of watching movies , chatting , eating , cuddling , we landed in London. It was evening in London like 5 pm , and it will be around 9 pm in chennai ,i thought to myself . So , we went to the car and our luggages were carried by his men and we both started going to a hotel . London was really amazing , the white , snowy , chill place!

And soon we stopped in front of a huge hotel , it was like mansion

Me: Why are we here?

Ashwin: We are going to stay here!!

  He said and I was shocked to the core, this will cost him so much money!!

Me: Ashwineey! This will be so costly right! We could even stay in a decent hotel , why here!!

Ashwin: Don't worry , I am not paying , the conference has booked all the companies here! So it's just professional benifits!!

Me: Oh ok! Then I can enjoy it's benefits without any problem!

  I said and he smilingly holded my hand and we got off the car and we both hand in hand went inside and his men followed us with our luggages!  And we both went and Ashwin said his name and the receptionist handed us our room key! We both went to the elevator and started going to the floor. The hotel was so marvelous in and out. I was so excited and curious about exploring this place!! And the elevator pinged in and we got out and went to our room. Our room number was 375 , and I noted to my mind about it , to avoid forgetting it! And we opened the door and the men came in and kept our luggages in!!

Ashwin: Thanks guys ! I have booked you all in the nearby hotel , I will call you when I need something!

  They all nodded and went out , and I started to explore the room. I couldn't understand whether I am in a hotel room or a house! It was so fantastic !!

Living room: