Exploring London 🤩🤩

Me: Ashwineey ! Enough of romance! Let me go and get refresh!

Ashwin: konjam romance panna vida maata ! Ana romantic illa nu eppavume nenaikiradhu! ( U don't allow to be Romantic with you , but always think I am not Romantic)

Me: Naan eppo nenacha? ( When did I think?)

Ashwin: Adhaan nethu unmai lam vanduduchu eh! Madam enna lam panninga nu sonna la ! ( All the truth came yesterday! I said what and all u did yesterday right madam!)

Me: ahh ! I don't believe so! Nee extra add panni sollirukalam! ( U may be over saying that!)

Ashwin: Nee enna Panna nu othuka maata? ( So u don't accept what you did ah?)

   He said inching slowly closer to me grabbing my waist! And I was blushing and was struggling to breathe! This man , with just his base voice and a single touch make me loose to him!

Me: Naa...apdil..am pann..a maaten!

    I said stuttering and he smirked at me , feeling dominant as he know what effect he leave on me with his touch!

Ashwin: Ama nethu nee eppadi irruntha theriyuma? Athuvom antha dress uh , lights uh , un pechu , un kovam ! U was literally the goddess there! ( And do you know how you were yesterday? With that dress , lighting , your talks , your anger ! Woah!)

   I was blushing! Wait a minute ! Anger! That's right! Priya said she still loves him! And so the other! I was furious , I immediately pushed him hard and left the room and went to the balcony ! I don't know , but my blood was literally boiling , to think that every woman he meets is still thinking about him , still loving him so much that they glare at me for kissing him yesterday in the meeting! I literally like to turn their heads and throw it away! And I felt someone hug me from behind! I know it's him! And ..

Ashwin: I am sorry , if I hurted you! I don't know what I did , but I could understand that it hurts you so much!

    I felt teary now ! I know I got angry on him for stupid things ! He has nothing to do with what they feel! And I got out my anger on him ! And tears rolled down my eyes! Why can't he scold me for hurting him , pushing him away! What he do is care for me more and more ! That I realise my mistake on my own! And I sniffled ! And he came front of me and holded my chin making me look at him!

Ashwin: Askim! What happened? Why are you crying? ( The word Askim is known as ' MY LOVE ' in Turkish language !🤩🥰)  ( Thought of including here , tell me if u like that!!)

Me: Nothing... Why can't you scold me ? Why are you always Caring with me? Be angry with me , and let me atleast fight with you and let my anger go! You are literally turning my anger into guilt!!

   I said and he wiped my tears and hugged me and I hugged him back!

Ashwin: Because , I don't have anyone else than you! You are the only person that I have in my life !

    He said and I looked at him surprised and before I could respond he closed my lips with his hands!

Ashwin: Let me complete! I know you are asking,  why I am saying this when I have my family and friends! But you know something , a life partner is something that completes us! We may have entire world with us , but without you in my life , I don't feel complete ! But when I have nothing and have you , I am the most happiest that I don't think of anything else! I know you won't get angry on simple things , and know there will be much valuable reason! And I never would hurt you , I know the pain of getting hurt! Every woman I have ever met , stayed with me in my life either for responsibility or  money or lust ! Starting from my mom to every woman! But YOU! U never expected something from me ever , but always gave me everything even without me telling you that I need that! U understood and cared for me without expectations! That's why I can't and won't hurt you ever but will love you more and more throughout my life!