The Accident 🥺🥺

Ashwin pov :

   After kriti said , everything is over between us ! I got devastated!! And she left me there and I sat on the side of the road ! And I looked at the phone in my hand and throwed it away!! This is what responsible for what happened!!! But I quickly took it and saw it had some scratches , because what if she change her mind and call me!! I expected but reality striked  me!!  Did she break up with me and go??? The only woman I wanted my life ever to be with , didn't trust me and left! She went away from me completely!! I never even looked at other women apart from her ever ! Even before she became my lover ! Apart from my mother , the only woman I looked and adored is her ! My kriti! No...she is not anymore right??? I said and cried hard and few passerby looked at me weird and went! I didn't mind that , she left me !! I wasn't angry on her , even I will react like that if I was in her position , but what hurted me is she said...she shouldn't have believed me , loved me ! That's what , hurted me to the extent!! I know , she said in anger, but don't she know me !! She said I cheated on her ! I always said to her about everything on my life ! Don't she even know that I won't and can't hurt her ever???  She said this is over and this marriage won't happen ever !!! I cried so hard closing my face with my hands !! And I felt someone touch my shoulders!! And I looked at that person and saw it was karthik!! And he bent to me and spoke...

Karthik: Dei Ashwin ?? What happened? Why are you crying? Where is kriti???

Ashwin: Ava poita daa! Enna vittu ! Permanent ah !!  ( She left me ! She left me permanently da !!)

  I said and cried hugging him and he patted my back!

Karthik: Dei what happened ? Tell me first!!!

   And I said to him about the texts and how she reacted saying this is over !! And cried!!

Karthik: Someone must have really setted up this da !! Who have the guts to do this ? That too using your mobile without your knowledge??

????: I know who it is !!

   I turned around and saw it was Priya! And she came towards us!!

Priya : Guys , I think I know who it is !!

Karthik: Who is that??

Priya: I saw Divya taking Ashwin mobile secretly , while she was flirting with Ajay!! I think if we ask her everything will be clear !!

   I looked at her confused and she spoke....

Priya : Don't worry Ashwin! I am not that cruel ! I may have loved you , but I have my Karthik now ! And moreover I know how you and kriti are ! You both are so perfect together!! And forever I am friend to u and kriti! That's why as a friend , I want to do this for you both!!

   I showed a weak smile and thanked her !!

Karthik: Dei Ashwin! You should go and find kriti ! We don't know where she is ! And you said she don't know this place ! So , go and look for her !! We will inform you when we find out who is responsible for this!!!

    I nodded and thanked them and went to my car and started driving!! I kept on looking at the side lanes to see if she was there ! But I ended up in the hotel!! And when I went to our room , I saw her laying on the bed and crying!! I said to her that I will oblige with her decision and said we are going tomorrow and went! And I went and laid in the couch!! I couldn't stop myself from crying!! I just want to go inside her and kiss her and say it's not me !! I didn't do anything wrong!! But , she said she don't want to marry me! And moreover I can't prove mysel,  unless I get the evidence! So I laid there all night! I wasn't even able to sleep !

  And the next morning we got into flight , and the whole flight I had to pretend like I was reading the novel and didn't see her ! She kept glancing on me ! I feel like if I see her , then I can't control myself and go and hug her ! And when we got off the flight , I said to her taht I will drop , but she said no and called me sir ! This devastated me more !! And I went to home and didn't even tell anyone about that!! Within a week , I got to know it was Ananya , I don't even remember her face ! But she kept on her Revenge and struggled us !! What kind of love will it be , making a peron we love suffer !!  And I don't even thought to tell kriti ! I know if she know that , she will defeinetly feel guilty throughout our life !! Let her think of me as a cheater anyway! I don't want her to feel bad ever !! And three weeks was so damn worst days of my lifetime! I got my dream project , yet I couldn't concentrate on that!! She was all working for it so much!! And atleast to pay off for her efforts I wanted to do my best and did everything!!