Quality time 🥰🥰❤️

The next morning I woke up and looked at the blurry image beside me. I rubbed my eyes and shook myself from the sleep to see the most beautiful person in the whole universe actually!!

Me: Ashwin eh!

        I squealed and hugged him even more and layed on his chest!

Ashwin: Good morning Maa!

Me: Good morning!! When did you wake up?

Ashwin: I have been awake for atleast an hour .

Me: Omg!! What are you still doing in the bed?

Ashwin: I should ask that to you actually! I have been trying to get up but u pulled me closer and layed in my chest and I couldn't decline more and slept beside you!!

Me: Sorry Ashwin eh!

       I said sheepishly and he laughed. Can a person be this beautiful when he woke up! No-one! But he is!! I always liked him 😍 his care, protectiveness, respect, adoration , but I never thought he would like me !! And It's like a dream that I am in his arms and him hugging me carassing me !! And I felt sad now , this is going to end now!! I will leave to my home today evening when my parents come and I can't sleep with him like this! This made me sad , and he understood something is off with me and asked...

Ashwin: Why are you sad? I just said that to tease you! I am sorry...

     He pouted at me and said sorry! And ...

Me: It's not because of that!

Ashwin: Then?

Me: This is going to end today right? Our cute morning talks and carasses. Our hugs (like yesterday) , our forehead kisses and the talks and the tease everyone makes here, I am going to miss this !!

    I pouted sadly and he looked at me sadly! And hugged me and I rested on his arms!

Ashwin: Maa.. don't worry! I won't make you miss me! Please don't cry , I am also going to tear up now!!

   He wiped my tears and I looked at his eyes!! It was also glistening!!

Me: Will you miss me Ashwin eh?

    I asked , will he miss me like I do? And..

Ashwin: Ofcourse I do... Your eyes ! The ones that make me go crazy for you , when you look at me in a love filled way! This is mine....I will miss it for sure!

         He kissed both my eyes slowly ,but passionately and I relished the moment, and ....

Ashwin: These nose of yours, it will be red when you are angry, pink when you are blushing to my compliments like now!

    He said kissing it and I let a low chuckle, and...

Ashwin: This hair! Whenever we are close,your hair has a smell that makes me feel home!! It is the most peaceful place I felt after your eyes!

       And he run his hands through my open hair and ...

Ashwin: These cheeks, god! No man could ever stop falling for it! Whenever you smile at me I fall on your dimples!! I wish I never get up from them!!

     He said kissing both my cheeks and I smiled at that! And...

Ashwin: This! Wow! I Don't know what the God has thought! This belongs to me..only me!

  He said touching my lips with his thumb, and that's it , I lost all my control!! What am I gonna do now! His looks speak a different story on my lips while his hands innocently touched it!!! And his eyes looked at my lips with such passion...