A good morning ☺️

The next morning , I woke up and saw the wall clock opposite to the bed showing 6 am. So, I got up early and thought of getting ready because I am in my in-laws house now, so better to behave properly. And when I was about to wake up , I couldn't, I found a weight on my body!! And I looked down at my stomach to see a hand, and it showed the pathway of its owner who is none other than Ak!! I was shocked , he was so close to me!! And the main shock was, I was laying in his arms , my head rested on his chest and my one hand on his waist and our both hands intervened near my waist!! We both were immensely close!! I could feel my heart beat raising!! Our faces were just a inch distance!! He was sleeping peacefully!! He looked so baby like!! His eyelashes curled up perfectly even in sleep!! His ruffled hair laid in his forehead making him cute!! His lips showing a little pout that could make any girl fall for it!! And I just wish, that my every morning is like this in his arms. Peaceful and happy!! His beard poking my cheeks a little and I couldn't control and giggled at that!! And he turned around a little still we were in the same position!! I tried to get up from his grip but his grip was too strong and I again fell on his chest hard which made him wake up from sleep!!

Ashwin: Kriti, are you ok?

Me: I am !! I have to ask you that!!

Ashwin: Why will I be not ok! I am good! Good morning anyway!

Me: Good morning!

Ashwin: Fresh up and come , I will ask the servant to make us coffee!!

Me: Ok!!

      I looked at him and he looked at me confused!!

Ashwin: What happened?? Is everything ok? If u want to sleep more please feel free to!!

Me: I don't!! If you leave me I will go and refresh!!

     Just then he saw me and bent down to see we both were hugging!! His face was flushed now, and I giggled inwardly at his actions and he removed his hands from me and I got up from bed and he did too!!

Ashwin: Sorry kriti!! I didn't know, how I ended up hugging you!! I am extremely sorry!!

Me: No worries!! Thanks to you without any problem of sleeping in a new place I slept very peacefully with you!! You made me comfortable!! So no need of sorry, and I definitely know you won't do it intentionally!! I have known you pretty long!!

Ashwin: Thanks!

Me: Ok, you can sleep a little more! Sorry, I disturbed you from sleep!!

Ashwin: No problem, you can refresh and come , and please feel free to change your clothes here, I will be downstairs if you need something!! And after you get ready, I will get ready then!!

       I nodded at him and he went down, I thought of  how responsible and respectful he is with me!! Every time, he impress me more and more. He is not only protective around me but also caring, loving, respectful!! I feel like I am falling for him!! I just have to control myself, even if I love him , he probably won't love a girl like me!! And I shook off such thought and dressed up in my office attire with a little makeup and curled my hair a little!!

 He is not only protective around me but also caring, loving, respectful!! I feel like I am falling for him!! I just have to control myself, even if I love him , he probably won't love a girl like me!! And I shook off such thought and dressed up i...