Alone time ❤️❤️

I rushed upstairs to my room , crying so hard , I went and removed the dress and stood under the shower! The burning sensation of coffee made a burn mark on my abdomen region , but I didn't even mind that , all I wanted is to cry so hard , my tears started to flow along with the shower. Soon I came and dressed in a loose kurti , so that it doesn't make excess of contact with my skin! And wiped my face and went to the terrace! I don't have the heart to see anyone there and went to the terrace and sat on a farthest corner. And closed my eyes and heaved a breath! I was cooling my mind! And Ashwin came ,

Me: I am fine now...

He came and holded my hands and dragged me down ,

Me: Ashwin , please don't! I am ok !

He didn't even listen to me and dragged me downstairs and Everyone was there , along with Divya!

Ashwin: Here , Divya pour all the thing you want on us! Not only her , pour on me too!! I tried all the things to explain you understand that I love kriti and not you! Here , have a look at this and this may explain you!!

He said and closed his lips on mine and kissed me , I front of everyone of our family , I tried to push him away , but he was not in the state to leave me , and I gave up and he kissed me so hard and broke the kiss !!

Ashwin: Does this explain you , how much I love her , if something happens to her , I won't be calm. I controlled all my anger when she fainted because of all your acts yesterday , but now this is something I can't control , I have to stop you now! Or else my kriti will be the one affected by this! So get it to your damn brain that , I am not yours and one and only her!

Everyone of us looked at him Shocked , and she spoke....

Divya: I love you so much , but why are you ignoring me and loving that bitc...

She said and that's it , he slapped her very hard! I holded his hand and dragged him away from her and Arjun and Anand came and holded Ashwin!

Me: Ashwin , leave this....

Ashwin glared at me , I know it's not my place to say this, eventhough it's about me , he is very much angered that she spoke like this!!

Ashwin: Do you want to know why I love her? Because even after everything you did , she is still supporting you and saying she is ok! And not like you! She cares about me and concerns about me , not like you who want my money!

Kumar uncle: Ashwin!

Ashwin: Appa please , it's between us , I have to clear something with her , you shouldn't interfere in this!

He said sternly and Everyone of us looked at him shocked , he never behaves like this to anyone , so everyone stood silent because he is not in a state to be patient anymore. And he dragged her out to talk And Anu maa and amma came to me and took me to my room , while Rekha akka was waiting there.

Anu maa: I am extremely sorry honey!

She said teary , and...

Me: It's ok Anu maa!

And I saw my mom she was crying ,

Me: Amma , please stop crying I am ok!

Amma: Ok , now lay down in this bed , I will apply you some paste for your burns!

Me : No , u will cry more , leave this and I will do this!

Anu maa: Please , u lay down !!

I nodded and lay down when Rekha akka handed a bowl of some paste and I moved my top a little from my burnt area and she took a peacock feather and was about to apply when, we heard a knock! I saw it was Ashwin , and he came in!