Wedding Shopping 🤩🥳

And it's been 2 weeks  since I saw Ashwin ! We both talked and video chatted mostly ! But , it's nothing like the real one ! My anna and anni came home ! I called Sam and informed him and warned him to be here atleast a week before! And he had no other way but to oblige , leaving his work and coming here with his girlfriend! He is going to introduce his parents to his girlfriend and I was very much excited !! And I called some of my classmates and informed them about the wedding and invited them !! And the two weeks went fastly , our both the parents were busy with arranging the cooks , arranging the organizers for decorating the wedding Mandapam they booked ! And arranging for the priests and inviting our family members and buying things for lots of all hindu rituals ! And I was sitting in my bed after dinner and I got a call from Ashwin !

Me : Sollu mams ! ( yes mams ! )

Ashwin : Had your dinner ah pondati?

Me : Just now came after eating , what about you ?

Ashwin : Not yet ! Have to !

Me : What's the dinner there?

Ashwin : Amma and appa went to give  invitations to some of their friends and business clients and said they will eat in a restaurant ! And Arjun is in his girlfriend's apartment ! I am right now cooking myself a dinner !

Me : Achoo ! How about I make you dinner ?

Ashwin : After you marry me , we can both cook dinner together!

Me : No need ! If I cook alone  , I will make it soon ! If u help me , I know you won't cook or even allow me to cook and do all the other stuff !

   I could hear his chuckle and...

Ashwin : Is it that obvious ?

Me : Yeah !

   I said and we both smiled at that !

Ashwin : Hey , amma said we are all going to wedding shopping tomorrow !

Me : Yeah Ashwineey ! Your athai also said to me to get ready tomorrow !

Ashwin : What dress are you going to wear ?

Me : Why ? I haven't decided it yet ! Probably kurti !

Ashwin : Hey , wear a saree and come maa ! You  know the one,  that I sent you when you came home after Ooty,  leaving me in Coimbatore !

Me : Yeah ! But , why ? I will be comfortable in kurti right?

Ashwin : Please maa ! My friends will come tomorrow ! Amma invited them , so you wear a saree and come ! Please maa ... please maa !

Me : ok ok ! Stop ! I will wear that !! You are blackmailing with my weak point Ashwineey ! I will take care of you later !

   I said angrily at him !

Ashwin : You are anyway going to take care of me throughout our life , so I will wait !

  He said and I chuckled and we talked for some more time and slept bidding each other a good night!! And the next day morning , I was waken up by my amma ! And she angrily started scolding me !

Amma : Are you still sleeping ? I said we had to get ready ! If you sleep like this in your in-laws house they  will ...

Me : Wait ! No-one in that family will scold me or be angry with me , so stop your imagination ! Probably Anu maa will ask me to sleep more ! So , stop your worries and stop your dialogue that they will send me out of the house ! My ears are literally bleeding !

Amma : You will know my importance only when you left us and go there !

Me : Amma !

   I said teary ! It's the truth maybe ! But , when she said that my heart throbbed and tears starting coming in my eyes ! The fact that I won't stay in my parents house makes me cry ! But I will be with my another family who loves and cares me the same makes me somewhat happy ! And....