Newly married 😇🙈

The next morning , I woke up and saw Ashwin looking at me!!

Me : Good morning Ashwineey!

     I said yawning and he smiled at me and kissed my forehead!

Ashwin : Good morning pondati!

      I smiled at that , wow ! What a way to start the day ! His face when I woke up really make me happy ! And I was about to get up when he pushed me on the bed !

Me : Ashwineey ! Leave me , I have to go !

Ashwin : Where do you think you are going?

Me : Oii ! Did you forget ! We are in the house ! Not in some honeymoon ! I have to bath and go down , everyone will be there !

Ashwin : Let them be ! I want to have a morning romance with my pondati!

Me : Ashwineey ! I will kill you if you do that now !

Ashwin : I am not going to leave you , do whatever you want to!

            He said and I tried to get up and run but he held me ! I thought of a idea !

Me : Ashwineey , your pondati is so tired ! Please maa !

      I said knowing his weak point and he left me ! And I kissed his cheeks and got up and was about to walk when I slipped on the bedsheet and i fell hard on his body ! And he held me ! And we both saw eachother and both burst out laughing! And I laid on his arms and we both laughed at that!

Ashwin : See , even everything here is supporting me ! Now , let's see how you are going to escape!

Me : yay ! Ashwineey !

     I said and giggled while he tickled me and after that we both got up ! And It pained for me so much , I couldn't get up and I sat back and looked at him angry!

Me : Yov! Look at what situation you got me in !

Ashwin : I am sorry , but you were the one tempting me yesterday! I tried my level best to be soft!

        I melted at his talk and his genuine eyes ! Anyway after first time Everyone experience the pain right! So ...

Me : Sorry mams ! Please forgive your pondati!

Ashwin : It's ok pondati ! Come , I will help you!

     He said and carried me to the bathroom and left me ! And I dragged him in , poor him, I hurted him ! So , I should make him happy right! And he smiled at me ! We both enjoyed the shower whole heartedly with lots of moans and groans ! ( I hope you understand ! 😝🙈)  and after that we both came out , me in my bath robe and he with a towel! I really blushed looking at him ! Eventhough I have seen him , it makes me go red to see him in just a towel !

Ashwin : Pondati ! Don't you feel bad about your mams !

      He said looking at his neck and shoulders ! What can I do , I am really obsessed with his pulse point ! And when I see him gulping his saliva , I don't know what turns me on ! And now I kissed it and he laughed!

Ashwin : Will this cure my hickey?

Me : No ! But , you may feel happy!

Ashwin : No , I don't ! It's paining!

Me : Yov ! Po ya ! Naan poraen , mavane en kitta vandha aprom paathukuraen ! ( Hey , I am leaving ! If u come closer to me , I will take care of you then !)

Ashwin : Apdilam solla koodathu ! ( You shouldn't say like that !)

Me : You are teasing me intentionally!