Love ❤️

This Divya is making me angry , I waited for Anand and Arjun to come , as they came back , we all bid bye and went to the car , and I was about to take the front seat beside Ak, when she rushed and sat ! This added to my nerves. I didn't want to make it a big issue! So I casually slided with Arjun and Anand in the back seat! Ak looked at me through the front mirror and I just stared at him! He saw me for a moment and then started the car! I was sitting silently , while Arjun and Anand was talking something! And I just cursed my fate , I was hoping to spend some alone time with my fiance and now She that idiot girl spoilt everything! All I wanted now is to go back home and close myself in my room! And eat icecream! When...

Divya: Mama , where are we going?

Ashwin: To the mall now ! We can't go to waterfalls now , as it's near noon! We have to go home in an hour or so. So I thought of mall!

Divya: Ok mama! Will you buy me my favourite ice cream?

   He looked at me through mirror , and I just turned away from him and he spoke...

Ashwin: ok.....kriti I will buy you your favourite butterscotch flavoued one ! Let's buy them to home too , so that you can eat whenever you want to!

   I looked at him through the front mirror and smiled graciously at him and he smiled back sighing a relief! My baby wanted to be my side always , he is just coping up with her because she is his relative! I really wanted to kiss him now.

Arjun: Oh brother stop your Romance , we are also here!

   I blushed and saw Ak who was also blushing hiding his face!

Anand: They are both so adorable and a ideal couple Arjun!

   I smiled at Anand and he returned it , when...

Divya: Guys please stop talking , I am having a headache!

   I looked at her angered , she don't want to talk about us together , idiot!

Soon we reached a mall! And We all got off and Ak parked the car and came! I was about to go near Ak when she rushed to him and holded his arms and dragged him first! I awkwardly smiled at Arjun and Anand and they looked at me pity! We all entered the mall and was greeted by the staffs! And went to  woman dress section. She dragged him and went to a corner of clothes and he saw me sorrowful and I went to the kurti section. While both Arjun and Anand was talking sitting on the couch! I seriously didn't even look at the designs and was roaming randomly! When someone tapped my shoulder , I turned around to see Ak!

Ashwin: Shall I help you to choose?

Me: With pleasure!

   He smiled and searched the dresses and finally took a kurti.

Ashwin: How about this kurti top?

Me: It's so pretty!

Ashwin: Ok, let's see some more kurti!