Family time

Ak face fell when he attended the call , and he said he have to leave immediately to his home and dropped me in my home and went! I am worried , what did happen that he left in such a hurry and when I asked him regarding that he didn't say anything! I am now sitting in my bedroom after dinner , it's been an hour since he left! I called him, he didn't attend! I am worried now! I don't want to call anyone else , I don't know what situation there is! I kept trying and trying him and it was midnight already and I slept without my knowledge!

The next day, I went to the office early and waited for him, to ask what happened yesterday! But he didn't come to the office! No-one would know the reason, because I myself don't know! And he is not a person , who takes off for work, he takes off rarely!! I am so much worried and is disturbed. I kept trying him! Today is the worst day of all for me! What happened? Is everyone ok? Is anything serious happened? Worst thoughts came rushing to my mind!! I am in verge of crying out! I understand he is in some trouble , but I couldn't do anything to help him with it ! That's what make me feel bad! And the day went on!

In my home,

Amma: Kriti maa... Have something , you haven't ate anything !

Me: Amma, I am not hungry, please leave me!

Amma: It's not good to be like this! Atleast have a little food!

Me: Amma! I SAID I DON'T WANT ANYTHING! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! PLEASE LEAVE ME!!

I shouted at her, and she came to me and patted my head, and that's it I cried so hard hugging her waist , while she patted my head! All my emotions poured out in the tears !

Amma: I don't know anything about what happened! But don't worry, whatever makes you feel sad, everything will be alright!

I just don't want to inform my parents about Ak! I don't want to create any problem without knowing what is happening! And she fed me some food and I layed on her lap , while she carassed my head and I slept !

It's been a day already , and I don't know what's happening there! Ashwin is not attending my calls nor replying to my texts! I took off today , and asked Alya to take care of everything!! I am sitting in my room, when mom and dad came !

Appa: Kriti maa, pack your bags for few days , we are going to our relative house!

Amma: We will leave in 2 hours, so get ready!

I didn't say anything , I took my bag and Randomly arranged my clothes and necessary things! And we came to airport and went off ! I don't know what place we are going , all of my mind was occupied by him!

Some hours later, we got off the flight, and there was a car waiting for us , my dad , me and my mom sat and went. It was night already , in an hour we reached a place! It was huge like a mansion and we went in! I didn't even look at anyone! I was standing , when...

Anu maa: Kriti maa!

She came and hugged me and sobbed !

Me: Anu maa! What are you doing here?

I was shocked , what is Anu maa doing in my relative house!

Me: Why are you crying? Is everyone ok?

Anu maa: Yes , uncle is alright now!

Me: What happened to uncle?

She looked at my parents and they spoke!

Amma: He had a heart attack, and they took him here to Coimbatore as the doctor asked him to rest for a few days ! He is ok now! If they stay in chennai, everyone might know about it and it may be published to media and all. So they took him here!