Chapter 131

When Du Lanze walked into the "Midnight Flight" bar, it happened that Ke Mei had just returned.

    "Have you seen Xia Liang and Zhou Shuo?" Ke Mei asked.

    "I saw it," Du Lanze sighed, "I reminded them with good intentions, but they took me as a lunatic."

    Ke Mei didn't seem surprised: "Whoever you are, you won't easily believe this. What's the matter?

    Du Lanze expressed dissatisfaction: "When you first contacted Song Yan and Xia Lin, didn't it go well? "

    That's different. Song Yan and Xia Lin had already accepted the fact that they were reborn. On this basis, it would not be so difficult to accept anything beyond their common sense." "

    Du Aisawa heard this, my heart finally balance a little.

    Ke Mei asked:" cool in summer and weeks after the new moon is mapped, which will turn into sex, you can sense out of it? "

    It's still too early to judge," Du Lanze said. "From gene mapping to completion of gene transformation, it takes months to years. It varies from person to person. Now their pheromone glands are not yet mature. Pheromone is secreted, and the smell is very weak. It may not even be noticed by them, let alone Beta, who is not very sensitive to pheromone. "

    Ke Mei listened, patted his shoulder and said: "Okay, you did your best in this matter." I have told Xia Lin that he will follow his brother and Zhou Shuo secretly, and if necessary, he will take the initiative to contact us. "When the

    two entered the lounge, they found Song Huaiyun sitting in front of the computer, staring at a surveillance video on the screen constantly playing back.

    Du Lanze curiously leaned over and took a look. In the video, there are a bunch of broken walls and volleys changing the trajectory of movement. Weird picture.

    Song Huai-yin looked up at Ke Mei and asked, "How is Xia Lin's situation? "

    Although I hurt my heart and lungs because of infrasound resonance before," Ke Mei said, "but it is strange that when he was sent to the hospital, he had healed automatically. The doctor could not find out any symptoms, so he gave him some nutrition injections. After he woke up, he was discharged from the hospital. "

    "My side is also in a similar situation," Du Lanze answered without asking. "Xia Liang and Zhou Shuo had symptoms of cardiopulmonary damage to varying degrees before, but they couldn't find anything after they were sent to the hospital. The condition of recovery was better than that of Xia Lin, and he left without taking the nutrition injection."

    "Xia Liang and Zhou Shuo were able to heal automatically because they were genetically mapped," Song Huai-yin said, "Your ABO people have better genes than zero-world humans. Infrasound cannot cause substantial damage, so they will recover. Faster."

    "What happened to Xia Lin?" Ke Mei asked, "I heard Song Yan say that he melted the anti-mapping pill into the vegetable soup the night before and drank it with Xia Lin. It stands to reason that Xia Lin should not be mapped."

    Song Huai-yin did not immediately answer him, his eyes returned to the computer screen, and murmured: "The problem lies with Song Yan. Song Yan’s situation...probably not only Song Yan’s situation. The awakening of the bloodline is so simple."

    Ke Mei and Du Lanze asked in unison: "What do you mean?"

    At that time, I was on the scene," Song Huaixin said, "The kind of energy that bursts out of his body is not a bloodline that has been diluted. That the descendants of the Song family can have. And the injuries in Xia Lin's body were gradually healed without him knowing..."

    Ke Mei said in amazement, "You mean, Xia Lin's injuries were healed by Song Yan?

    "I suspect," Song Huai-yin said with a solemn expression, "After this series of events, the entire Zero Realm has been imperceptibly. I recognize him as the master."

    Du Lanze looked at Song Huai-yin, then at Ke Mei, with a look on his face. Shocked: "Acknowledge him as the master? Isn't that what I understand?"

    Ke Mei thought that his ability to accept him was good, but at the moment he was also surprised: "How is this possible? The probability of occurrence of a large plane is so rare, how could it fall on Song Yan's head so easily?"

    "Song Yan's left leg that suddenly healed without treatment is also one of the signs of being recognized by the plane. "Song Huaiyin said, "Although the probability of this kind of thing happening is extremely low, I have to admit that it did happen." The

    three of them were silent for a long time, and Du Lanze said dullly: "Suddenly I feel very jealous of Song Yan. "

    No one paid attention to him.

    Ke Mei thought of a certain possibility and looked at Song Huai-yin: "This may be a good thing. If Song Yan can use this power proficiently, there should be no need to let you deplete your cultivation base. He can cure Xia Lin's disease by himself. Maybe."

    Song Huai-yin slowly shook his head: "It is safer for me to come forward in the treatment of Xia Lin. After all, Song Yan has just been recognized as the master, and if his abilities are used improperly, he may be self-defeating. What's more...." After a pause, "I don't plan to let Song Yan know about this immediately."

    "Why?"

    "There is no power that can surpass him on this plane," Song Huaiyun said with concern, "he It’s fine if he hasn’t realized this. If he knows the source of his power, but his experience and mind are not mature enough to resist all kinds of temptations, then for the entire Zero Realm, he is. The biggest disaster." The

    three fell silent again, the atmosphere depressed and heavy.

    I don't know how long it took, Ke Mei suddenly said, "Perhaps there is someone who can solve this problem."