Chapter 67

Song Yan drove the car downstairs at Lirenshe, when Yu Luotong had already sent the box number to Xia Lin's mobile phone.

    Song Yan was happy all the way. He felt that Xia Lin's ability to keep him for dinner meant that there was still room for change between them.

    But when he opened the door of the box, he was stunned.

    He knew these two people in front of him, and even David's posture with his arms around Yu Luotong's shoulders was exactly the same as when he met in the previous life, but the feeling Yu Luotong gave him was completely different from the previous life.

    In this life, Yu Luotong escaped the fatal injury at the age of seventeen because of Xia Lin’s timely appearance. His smile was clean and clear, without a trace of haze. For four years, he has maintained the cheerfulness and frankness of the first sight, rather than the previous life. Yu Luotong, who is sensitive and fragile, needs him to protect him at all times.

    Thinking of this, Song Yan's heart suddenly relaxed and until this moment, he felt that he had completely let go of it. He had no obsession with Yu Luotong anymore.

    Immediately he realized that Xia Lin brought him to see Yu Luotong, probably because his purpose was not simple.

    His mood became heavy again, and he slowly turned his head to look at Xia Lin.

    Xia Linzheng walked in casually and said hello to Yu Luotong: "Look who I brought."

    Yu Luotong saw that it was Song Yan, and immediately showed a surprise on his face: "Song Yan, it was you! Xia Lin said before. Bringing a friend over, I was still a little dazed. I didn’t expect it to be you. Are you already together?"

    Song Yan smiled awkwardly and glanced at Xia Lin. Xia Lin didn’t say anything. He didn’t know what to do. Say what.

    Yu Luotong didn't notice the difference between the two of them, and continued: "I originally thought, you are in D city, it is not easy to meet you, let alone get together for dinner, this is fine, I will invite both of you at once. , It also saves me going all the way to D city to find you, haha.”

    Then he patted David on the shoulder and said: “I’ll introduce you to me. This is my boyfriend. Xia Lin met him last time. You haven't seen it yet."

    He said to David again: "This is Song Yan, my high school classmate, who is as obsessed with the ET band as I am. We first met at the concert. He sat next door to me. As soon as school started a few days later, I found him in the same class as me. You said it was a coincidence?"

    David keenly noticed that Song Yan's eyes looked strange at Yu Luotong, and he muttered uncomfortably: "You have so many high school classmates. Isn't it another first love?

    " What nonsense," Yu Luotong slapped him on the back of his neck, "you are the most jealous, and you are not afraid of others reading the joke." David stopped speaking.

    Song Yan smiled reluctantly when he first dealt with Yu Luotong, and then kept his face calm, only drinking boring wine alone and didn't speak too much.

    Xia Lin originally brought Song Yan over to respond to him. Now that the goal has been achieved, he took a glass of wine and said some scenes: "Luo Tong, you are going abroad this time, time is rushed, and I have no time to prepare anything. In this way, I Do it first, and I wish you and David a long, long and lasting relationship." After

    that, he raised his head and drank it.

    Luo Yu Tong has not yet had time to say anything, Song will also be extended before filling his own glass of wine, for more than Luo Tong said:. "I wish you, Love for All Seasons,"

    he finished also breath finish.

    Xia Linruo glanced at Song Yan's side seemingly, frowned slightly, the expression on his face was indistinguishable.

    Yu Luotong was toasted one after another, feeling a little moved and a little worried. He was not able to drink, and if he used tea instead of wine in return, he seemed not very sincere.

    At this time, David had already taken the wine glass from him, poured a full glass of red wine, and said in not fluent Chinese: "Luo Tong's drink is too bad, I will drink two glasses for him."

    Yu Luotong was a little anxious, stopped. He said: "This drink is so powerful, you just have a drink that means what you mean, why do you want to drink two glasses..."

    David threw away his hand angrily: "What do you know, lose or lose? "Speaking, ignoring Yu Luotong's obstacles, he poured a cup first.

    Xia Lin knew that David was still hostile to him, and didn't want the young couple to make trouble because they were unhappy, so he stood up and said, "You eat slowly, there is still something in my school, I will leave first."

    He said to Yu Luotong. David nodded, then turned around and pushed the door out.

    "Here. Let's go now?" Yu Luotong didn't expect Xia Lin to go so fast. Just when he wanted to save a few words, he saw Song Yan also stand up: "I'm sorry I came with him in the same car, so I'll go ahead. I'm gone."

    "..." Yu Luotong looked at Song Yan's back hurriedly pushing the door and chasing out. Although he hasn't met Song Yan many times in the past few years, he can still chat on the Internet occasionally, but this When we first met, how did it feel that Song Yan had changed herself?

    Yu Luotong was toasted one after another, feeling a little moved and a little worried. He was not able to drink, and if he used tea instead of wine in return, he seemed not very sincere.