Chapter 129

Song Yan climbed up to Xia Lin's side with difficulty, when Xia Lin had fallen into a coma.

    At this moment, he found that all his hopes had been shattered, what to save sentient beings, what to exchange for life, without Xia Lin, everything was in vain.

    He knelt on the ground, shaking Xia Lin tightly in his arms, crying bitterly.

    The patio on the top floor was completely destroyed, and the silver mother tower gradually turned into powder under the crush of the invisible behemoth.

    "Ah -" Song Yan burst into tears on his face, and cried out desperately and sadly on his back.

    At this moment, all the objects that fell were stuck in mid-air for a while, and then changed the trajectory of their movement, avoiding the positions of the two of them. Instead of harming them, they gradually built up around them. A messy but strong barrier.

    Outside the villa, the aircraft that had fallen down due to the loss of the guidance of the mother tower spread their wings again, "buzzing" and flying to the sky, and re-built the golden shield

    "Huh...?" They just came over the community. Song Huaixin paused, staring at everything in front of him in surprise.

    After a long time, there was an incredible expression on his face, and he murmured: "Blood. Are you awakened?"

    "Song Yan"

    Xia Lin suddenly sat up in shock and found that he was lying on a strange hospital bed.

    Ke Mei held him aside and said, "Don't move, you still have an infusion needle on the back of your hand."

    Xia Lin turned to look at Ke Mei for a while, and asked, "Where am I?"

    "Hospital ." .

    "Song extend it? "

    Lying in the next room." "

    Xia Lin was startled, and asked cautiously: "Is he... still alive?" "

    The person is okay, that's the leg..."

    Xia Lin's heart sighed. Song Yan had a bad leg. Wouldn't it be really paralyzed if he broke another leg?

    He didn't care about anything anymore, he pulled out the infusion needle from the back of his hand and ran out.

    "Hey... Xia Lin," Ke Mei called after him, "I haven't finished speaking, what are you running?"

    Xia Lin pushed open the door of the next ward and found that Song Yan was leaning on the hospital bed. A doctor Examining his leg.

    "Xia Lin, are you awake?" When Song Yan saw Xia Lin coming in, he was about to get out of bed, but was pressed back by the doctor.

    "Don't move," the doctor said politely, "The examination hasn't been completed yet, what are you moving?"

    Song Yan twisted his neck to see Xia Lin: "How are you, is there any physical discomfort?"

    Xia Lin shook his head: "I think it's okay. How is your leg?"

    Song Yan pointed to the doctor. "The doctor is checking me up. He said that I had exercised too much before, and my leg muscles were atrophy for a while. It hurt a bit. I have to stay in the hospital for observation for a few more days."

    "Exercise...overdose?" Xia Lin He was confused. How could Song Yan get overworked in a wheelchair all day?

    At this time, Ke Mei followed up from behind and said, "Xia Lin, can you listen to me, Song Yan's legs are fine... No, I mean, his legs are fine, and he was walking with you before. It's been a long time, but I walked too much and hurt my leg muscles."

    Xia Lin looked at Ke Mei in disbelief, and then at Song Yan.

    Song Yan grinned at him: "You don't believe me, I don't even believe me, I can actually stand up again!"

    "Why. What's the matter?" Xia Lin still looked confused, feeling that he had missed something after waking up. Throughout the century.

    Ke Mei put a hand on his shoulder and said: "Well, you go out with me first, let Song Yanan mind to do the check, I will explain the cause and effect to you.

    It turned out that when Song Huaixin rushed to the community, the thin Song bloodline in Song Yan's body had already awakened, and the burst of energy in the subconscious protected the lives of Song Yan and Xia Lin, and even some supernatural abilities that even Song Huaixin could not explain had appeared.

    After the plane collision ended, Song Huai Xun originally planned to take Xia Lin in a coma to the ruins, but Song Yan, who had lost control of his emotions, refused to let anyone touch Xia Lin. He stood up tremblingly and thought that ordinary people could not touch Xia Lin. Imaginary perseverance walked out of the community holding Xia Lin.

    After hearing this, Xia Lin couldn't conceal his inner joy, and muttered: "His legs are so good? This is incredible."

    "It's incredible," Ke Mei nodded, feeling the same, "press Du Lan According to Ze, the power of love can sometimes be terrifying.

    Xia Lin heard it a little funny, and it was only at this moment that he gradually gave birth to a trace of rejoicing. He was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but he heard Ke Mei said: "But this time , We are fully guarded, but someone has an accident. "

    Summer Pro startled by startled:" Who? "

    Your brother, and Zhou Shuo." "