Chapter 86

The three people worked together to remove the medical equipment from the car, and then carried it into the clinic to install it. After everything was cleaned up, it took them most of the afternoon.

    Zilin Village is very hot in summer, and the three of them are all sweating and want to find a place to take a good bath.

    Ke Mei ran to ask the village chief where there is a bathhouse. The village chief smiled and took them to a natural hot spring, saying: "We have nothing else in Zilin Village. There are quite a few such pure natural hot springs. This one is. The best-preserved, it is specially used to receive your distinguished guests."

    Ke Mei solemnly thanked the village head, and after sending the village head away, he planned to take off his clothes and go into the water.

    Xia Lin grabbed him and said, "Are you really going to soak here?"

    "Is there any problem?" Ke Mei asked naturally.

    Of course there is no problem, Xia Lin thought to himself, he just didn't want to be with Song Yan.

    Song Yan seemed to see the scruples in his heart, and approached him in a low voice: "Don't worry, I'll behave properly and don't touch you."

    Xia Lin glanced at Ke Mei, thinking that maybe he was worrying too much. With such a living person as Ke Mei present, Song Yan couldn't really do anything to himself.

    The three of them took off their coats and got into the water. The temperature of the spring water was just right, which relieved their fatigue well.

    Not long after Xia Lin went into the water, she became a little sleepy, slightly raised her head and closed her eyes for a false sleep.

    At this time, Ke Mei chatted with Song Yan: "Has Mr. Song been here before?"

    No," Song Yan said, "If it weren't for giving you these equipment, I had never heard of a Zilin Village. "

    Xia Lin thought in a daze. Actually, Song Yan had heard of it. It was a matter of the previous life. He told Song Yan on the phone about his experience in Zilin Village, but Song Yan was absent-minded, so he just heard about it. It didn't take it to heart at all.

    Just listen to Ke Mei said: "There is a famous tourist attraction in Zilin Village, called Shanjian Waterfall, which is the mountain in the southwest of the village." Ke Mei said, probably pointing in a direction, "If you are not in a hurry Go back, you can go there tomorrow."

    Song Yan seemed interested, turned to look at Xia Lin and said: "Xia Lin, shall we go together?"

    "No." Xia Lin closed his eyes and refused.

    "Why, since they are all here."

    "There may be mudslides recently, you better not go."

    Song Yan blurted out: "How do you know?"

    Xia Lin originally wanted to say that he had experienced it in his previous life, but Then I remembered that there was another Ke Mei next to him, so he changed his words abruptly: "Guess."

    Song Yan didn't seem to take this matter too seriously, and instead continued to chat with Ke Mei: "To be honest, I'm right about this. The village is very interested."

    "Oh?"

    "Our company intends to develop charity. I think this village is a good entry point. Tomorrow I want to walk around and learn more about the situation in the village."

    Ke Mei said with emotion. : "Mr. Song is really a good man."

    "Where is it." Song Yan was modest. In fact, for large companies such as them, while doing charity, they are also doing propaganda for themselves. Ke Mei and him are tacitly tacit about it, but it's just a show of praise.

    Xia Lin was not interested in the affairs of these malls, and went to sleep with his eyes squinted.

    After an unknown period of time, he felt that he had been touched with his arm and opened his eyes keenly.

    Song Yan didn't know when he came to him, and said in a low voice, "Don't sleep here, it's easy to catch cold."

    Xia Lin subconsciously went to see Ke Mei, but there was still Ke Mei's figure.

    "Doctor Ke has gone back." Song Yan saw his thoughts and explained.

    Xia Lin thought to herself, Ke Mei is really unreliable at all. Fortunately, Song Yan didn't seem to want to move him at this moment. They were separated by an arm's length, without much physical friction.

    Seeing Xia Lin's silent examination of herself, Song Yan gradually embarrassed the expression on her face, and said in embarrassment, "I...I will go out first and wait for you outside."

    Xia Lin guessed that he might have reacted physically to leave in such a hurry, but this time Song Yan said that he would not touch him if he didn't touch him. Such a gentleman surprised him a bit.

    He soaked for a while before he walked out of the hot spring slowly, and he saw Song Yan waiting outside.

    The hot spring is not far from their temporary clinic. The two of them walked back slowly against the sunset. They saw Ke Mei moved a small bench and sat in front of the clinic to chat with a few local children. When they saw the two came back, they saw that Ke Mei moved a small bench. Wave at them.

    At this time, an older girl was telling Ke Mei the legend of the mountain stream waterfall. In fact, this legend has been passed on by the local people for a long time, and it was heard when Xia Lin came here to play in his last life.

    It means that a young girl fell in love with a handsome young man, but the young man already has someone he likes. The girl thought about this young man day and night. Seeing that the young man was about to marry the person she wanted, she was so devastated that she could no longer survive, so she went to the mountain waterfall alone, planning to end her life there. Never thought that the moment she jumped off the cliff, she alarmed a fairy who lived in seclusion there. The fairy saved the girl and promised to fulfill one of her wishes. Without thinking about it, the girl begged the fairy to cast a spell to change the young man's mind, and instead stay with her until she grows old. The fairy fulfilled her wish. As soon as the girl returned to the village, she saw the young man standing in front of her house with a dowry gift, saying that she would marry her as his wife.

    This legend that sounds a bit wrong, but Xia Lin of the previous life was desperately yearning for it. He even imagined that if he walked to that mountain waterfall, he might meet the redemption of his love.

    So even though the weather was very bad at that time, Xia Lin followed a few classmates to the direction of the waterfall.

    However, what was waiting for him that time was not a fairy who could satisfy people's wishes, but a natural disaster that almost killed him.