Chapter 119

That evening, Xia Lin drove Song Yan back to Song's house and found that many strangers came and went in and out of the house, seeming to be carrying something.

    "Your home is going to be redecorated?" Xia Lin asked.

    "Well, it's almost the same." Song Yan answered ambiguously.

    Xia Lin didn't care too much, thinking that since Song Yan was going to live in City B for a while, there was nothing wrong with renovating the old house.

    Get off the bus, I'll take you in. "Xia Lin said, and went to the back compartment to remove the wheelchair. After

    Song Yan got on the wheelchair, he said to Xia Lin: "As soon as someone comes out to pick me up, go back first. "

    Xia Lin frowned. They had already reached the door of Song's house. They only took a few steps to push Song Yan into the door, but Song Yan didn't mean to let him in.

    At this time, a 50-year-old nanny greeted him:" Mr. Song, are you back? "

    Song Yan smiled at her, looking back on the summer Pro said:" This is my new nanny hired, I do here, you can give all her care. It's late, so go back and rest early. "

    Summer Pro nanny looked, and looked busy group of strangers, asked:" Song Yan, you are in a hurry I go? "

    I wanted to keep you, but the decoration at home is messy and the smell is not good. You are not in good health, so don't stay here longer?" "

    This explanation was barely acceptable to Xia Lin. Although he still felt that Song Yan's attitude was a bit weird, but he couldn't pursue it at the moment, so he told Song Yan a few words and drove away.

    Because he was still on vacation, Xia Lin Instead of going back to the school dormitory, he went back to Xia’s family. In the

    past few days, Zhou Shuo followed Xia Liang to other provinces to discuss projects. Only Father Xia, Mrs. Xia and Uncle Teng were left at home. During

    dinner, the old lady asked a few words. With regard to Xia Lin's exchange abroad this time, Xia Lin's mood fluctuated sharply on this day. At night, he felt particularly tired, and even a little absent-minded, and answered the wrong questions.

    The old lady Xia only thought that he was flying back and forth too often, and hadn't reversed the jet lag, so she hurried Xia Lin back to her room to sleep after eating.

    But when Xia Lin fell asleep, it was nightmares again and again. One moment he dreamed that Song Yan was crushed under the rock and bleed to death. Another moment he dreamed that Song Yan fell from a high building and his brain burst.

    Finally he woke up from his dream, and his whole body was wet with cold sweat. He never dared to fall asleep anymore, so he could only sit on the bed with the light on.

    He carefully thought about everything that had happened in the past few days, and he always felt that something was not right. It seemed that Song Yan had something important to hide from him.

    I don't know how long it took, his cell phone rang, and the caller ID was actually Song Yan.

    Xia Lin hesitated for a while, then picked it up: "Hello?"

    Xia Lin. "Song Yan's voice sounded hesitating, "Are you... still asleep?" "

    " Ah. Xia Lin didn't want to tell the other party that he was awakened by the nightmare.

    "I am today. Did you make you angry? "

    What do you mean?" "

    I didn't mean to prevent you from entering the house, I was just

    Xia Lin sighed. Since afterwards he called to apologize so bravely, why should I stop him in the first place."

    "It's okay, I don't mind." Xia Lin rubbed his eyebrows, and said, "Are you just for this matter?"

    In addition to this matter, I actually want to hear your voice. Are you...have a nightmare? "

    Xia Lin was startled: "How do you know?"

    "I saw the light in your room

    turned on ." Xia Lin frowned, got out of bed and walked to the window. Through the gap in the curtain, he saw a car parked there outside the yard.

    Are you downstairs in my house? "

    "I couldn't sleep at night, so I wanted to come and see you, but when I got here, I realized that it was a bit late. You were already asleep, and I didn't want to go back alone, so... I just stayed downstairs for a while, , I saw the light in your room turned on."

    Xia Lin was speechless for a moment, and suddenly realized something, "Did you drive by yourself?"

    "Yes. My newly hired nanny doesn't seem like a new-age woman who can drive. "Song Yan joked, "I can't use her as my assistant, so I have to come out by myself."

    Xia Lin was anxious: "Then you can't drive by yourself. How dangerous is one leg!"

    My car was modified. All operations are on hand, and a spare brake is installed on the foot. So in general it is quite safe.

    Xia Lin was silent for a moment and said: "Wait a minute." Then he hung up the phone.

    Song Yan didn't know what he meant, holding the phone for a moment, and then saw Xia Lin wearing a pajamas, holding a blanket and opening the door from the villa.

    When the other party opened the door and took the passenger seat, Song Yan asked, "What are you doing?"

    "We both can't sleep anymore. Why do n't we stay together and chat."

    Xia Lin said, stacking the blanket into a rectangle. Cover half of the knees of each of them.

    Song Yan was in a daze for a moment, and then suddenly smiled: "I remember, at the high school in the last life, you failed the exam and your father ordered you to stay home. At that time, we originally planned to go to the beach to watch the sunrise. Came here to meet you secretly in the middle of the night, but was still caught by your father."

    Xia Linjing also vaguely remembered when he mentioned it.

    At that time they were too young, and they didn't have so many complicated thoughts, and they would act immediately if they wanted to. Looking back now, in their previous life, although the ending was not good, it was simple and happy after all.