Chapter 103

That afternoon, Song Yan finished his day at work. Just about to leave the company, he saw a familiar figure sitting on the reception sofa on the first floor and beckoned to him.

    "Luo Tong, why are you here?" Song Yan motioned to his assistant to drive first, and then greeted Yu Luotong with his wheelchair.

    Yu Luotong said with a sad face: "Song Yan, please take it in."

    "..." Song Yan felt his scalp numb when he heard this.

    Song Yan bought a local IT company two years ago. When he held a staff meeting, he realized that David had become his own employee.

    The scene was a bit embarrassing. David tried his best to pretend not to know him in the company, but he did not know him at home. Carefully missed his mouth, and soon Yu Luotong ran to find Song Yanxu.

    This narration lasted two years, and Song Yan gradually changed from Yu Luotong's hometown to Yu Luotong's maiden family. Every time the young couple quarreled, Yu Luotong ran to Song Yan with aggrieved stomach.

    Seeing Song Yan not speaking, Yu Luotong flattened his mouth and begged, "Well, okay?

    Song Yan sighed helplessly: "You quarreled with David again? "

    Fuck that guy, I really can't stand him. It's a walking vinegar jar!" When Yu Luotong mentioned David, he burst into flames like he had eaten explosives. "I just got drunk during company dinners." Sleeping in the same box with a colleague, he actually went straight to our company and warned my colleague to stay away from me in front of everyone. Why don't I want to come out so early? Now the whole company knows that I am a gay. I How do you live!"

    Song Yan smiled and comforted him: "David is just too nervous about you, and the nature of sleeping in the same room is big or small. "There are

    so many men and women lying in the whole box, can he still make up for our NP? "

    This..." Song Yan touched his nose, thinking that David, I won't be able to help you this time.

    Yu Luotong said, "No matter what, I can't go home tonight. Song Yan, let me warn you. No more secretly reporting to David!"

    Song Yan said helplessly: "Every time you quarreled with David, you would run to me to stay overnight. David used his toes to think and knew that you were here.

    "Then you can't hide me somewhere else? You have so many properties under your name. It's always okay to borrow me a shelter from the limelight, right? "

    Song Yan still wanted to find a reason to refuse. Yu Luotong pointed to his nose and said: "If you dare to refuse me, I will call Xia Lin and tell him that you use PS photos to fool him!"

    Song Yan could only take out his phone obediently. , Asked the assistant to give Yu Luotong a key to the villa.

    Yu Luotong achieved his goal, then squatted in front of Song Yan and knocked on his knee: "Is it still not feeling at all? "

    . Song Yan shook his head

    more than Luo Tong sighed:" Do you want to come this summer without telling what time? "

    Song Yan silent for a moment, said:" At least. Wait until he has his own destination. "

    You really can let go of him?" "Yu Luotong's eyes widened," I said, why do you need to torture yourself like this? If you are in love with each other, how can you care if your lover is in good health?

    Song Yan smiled bitterly: "You also said it. The premise is that the two love each other."

    Yu Luotong choked and said unsure: "I think Xia Lin should still have you in his heart? Otherwise, why is he doing this? Do you care about your rehabilitation?"

    Song Yan shook his head: "He is very thoughtful, thinking that my legs will become like this, it is his responsibility. I

    kept it from him, just hope that he can live easily." Song Yan asked the assistant to drive first. Send Yu Luotong to a nearby idle villa.

    When Yu Luotong got out of the car, Song Yan repeatedly told Song Yan: "It's not allowed to give David a short report anymore, I heard it!"

    Song Yan promised.

    But when Yu Luotong entered the door of the villa, Song Yan took out his mobile phone and called David: "Come here and get someone by yourself, the address is XXXXX."

    The assistant driving on the side: "..."

    Just listen to David snarling on the phone: "Song Yan, listen to me, don't stay with Luo Tong, you'd better stay away from him before I get there!"

    Song Yan cut his ears helplessly. He almost heard the calluses.

    "David, you also have some snacks," Song Yan persuaded bitterly, "Luo Tong most annoys you to be so indiscriminately jealous. If you can give him a little personal space, he won't run away from home in two days. ."

    Before he finished speaking, David hung up the phone in a hurry.

    Song Yan put away the phone, shook his head and sighed.

    The assistant asked cautiously: "Boss, didn't you agree to Mr. Yu."

    Song Yan said slightly: "Luo Tong came to me a few times and was arrested by David several times. If he really didn't want to be caught by David, Then they won't come to me again."

    Their happiest couple, quarreled and reconciled repeatedly, who can say that they are not happy in it.

    As dusk approached, a light rain gradually began to fall outside the window of the car. Song Yan looked at the street scene that was receding in the rain, and suddenly thought of himself and Xia Lin’s previous life. At that time, they would also quarrel about some trivial matters. In the end, it was usually Song Yan. When he slammed the door, Xia Lin patiently went out to find him every time.

    In my impression, there are very few times when Xia Lin ran away from home in anger, but the only time Xia Lin left and never came back.

    Song Yan slowly raised his head, hid his face in the shadow of the back seat, closed his eyes and suppressed the tears that were about to flow violently.

    In these years abroad, Song Yan often inadvertently thinks of the trivial life of his life with Xia Lin in the last few years of his previous life, and he has good memories and bad memories.

    He still remembered that he silently made a wish to the candles on his last birthday. If the next birthday is to be accompanied by Xia Lin, he will take him abroad and get the certificate.

    But God's will made people, he had not had time to put this wish into action, and incidents came one after another. Although it was the illness that took Xia Lin's life in the end, it was himself who made Xia Lin's heart ashamed.

    Thinking of this, Song Yan suddenly missed Xia Lin crazily, and wanted to see each other again, even if he could only take a look from a distance, he would be happy.

    In the dim twilight, the assistant heard Song Yan sitting in the back seat whispering: "Move the next schedule for two days. I'm going to F City."