Chapter 43

In a flash of four years, Xia Lin successfully completed the basic clinical knowledge study and entered the probation stage for the next semester of his senior year.

    According to the arrangement of the school system, he normally attends classes in the college every morning and goes to the affiliated hospital for internship in the afternoon.

    The trainee instructor he is currently rotating is named Ke Mei, a neurosurgeon. He looks like he is at the age of twenty-six and seven, handsome, gentle and gentle.

    Ke Mei cared for Xia Lin very much. He didn't hide anything that should be taught to him. He almost answered every question.

    He found that Xia Lin was very interested in brain tumors, so he asked him: "Do you plan to go to graduate school to specialize in oncology in the future?"

    "With this idea," Xia Lin nodded, "but our subject tutor offered me two choices. One is the oncology department, and the other is neurosurgery. What do you think of Mr.

    Ke ?" Ke Mei pondered for a moment: "The oncology department currently focuses on conservative treatments such as radiotherapy and chemotherapy. As for neurosurgery, surgery is the main focus. The two complement each other. More often, they need to cooperate with each other for treatment. The specific choice depends on you. I can only provide reference opinions."

    Xia Lin thought this matter must be cautious, although he has an annual physical examination over the years. No problem, but it does not mean that there will be no problem in the future. There are many cases of tumors that suddenly and rapidly deteriorate within one or two years. Choosing which major to specialize in will affect how he can find a way to save himself in a timely and effective manner.

    But it takes five years to study for an undergraduate degree in medical school, and there is still one year before graduate school, so he doesn't have to rush for it. Thinking of this, Xia Lin smiled at Ke Mei: "Then I'll go back and think about it again."

    Ke Mei nodded, "I will get off work soon. There are not many patients today. I rarely get off work on time. Should I invite you to dinner?" "

    No," Xia Lin waved his hand, "I have to catch the course essays when I go back. I just have to eat

    something in the cafeteria." Ke Mei looked at him helplessly: "I have invited you five times, but you never agreed. "

    Xia Lin just smiled: "Wait a few days after this traineeship is over, I will invite you to eat, okay?"

    Ke Mei no longer forced, stretched out his index finger and lightly tapped the tip of Xia Lin's nose: "So say so It's settled."

    This action is a bit too intimacy, but Ke Mei will only do these small actions to him when the two are alone.

    Xia Lin felt that Ke Mei might have some interest in him, but his interest was rather vague and unpredictable.

    In fact, at the beginning, Ke Mei still had the demeanor of a mentor. He was also very disciplined towards Xia Lin, and was no different from other trainees in the same period.

    But since Xia Lin accidentally ran into and out of the newly opened gay bar "Midnight Flight", Ke Mei completely released herself in front of Xia Lin. He did not hide his sexual orientation and did not restrain himself. Own teasing of Xia Lin.

    Xia Lin doesn't actually hate Ke Mei. In a sense, Ke Mei has a lot of characteristics that attract him, but that is not an attraction among lovers.

    Xia Lin hopes that he will become an excellent doctor like Ke Mei in the future.

    Hearing that Xia Lin respects Ke Mei and cherishes this kind of teacher-student fate, since Ke Mei is only playing ambiguously with him while guarding the bottom line, he will just give in to the other party appropriately.

    The two went to the door of the hospital together, said "goodbye" to each other, and then separated.

    The medical school is separated from the affiliated hospital by a wall. You can walk back to the dormitory within ten minutes, so Xia Lin didn't even bother to ride a car, so he walked back and forth.

    At this moment, he was about to head towards the college. Suddenly, someone behind him called him uncertainly: "Xia... Xia Lin?"

    He looked back, and then was slightly startled. It was Yu Luotong who hadn't seen each other in more than four years. .

    After four years of absence, Yu Luotong was half a head taller than he was in high school. After the facial features have grown, his face is brighter and more beautiful than before.

    "Unexpectedly, it was really you!" Yu Luotong ran over with a look of excitement, "I was puzzled before. It was clear that we both entered the same university. How could we not meet once when we graduated soon? today had to suffer.

    summer Pro Luo Yu Tong did not expect to see myself again, the attitude will become so enthusiastic.

    after high school, was denied myself every time I see myself will look awkward than Luo Tong, it has completely disappeared.

    At this point He was about to head towards the college, when suddenly someone behind him called him uncertainly: "Xia... Xia Lin? "

    He looked back, and then he was slightly

    startled. It was Yu Luotong who hadn't seen each other for more than four years . After four years, Yu Luotong was a little bit taller than he was in high school. After his facial features were extended, his face was brighter and more beautiful than before.

    "Unexpectedly, it was really you!" Yu Luotong ran over with a look of excitement, "I was puzzled before. It was clear that we both entered the same university. How could we not meet once when we graduated soon? Met today.

    Xia Lin didn't expect Yu Luotong to see herself again, his attitude would become so enthusiastic.

    After being rejected by herself in high school, Yu Luotong, who always looked awkward every time she saw her, has completely disappeared. "