Chapter 69

After Xia Lin returned to school, he was very busy for a while in order to make up for the lessons that he had missed in the past few days.

    During the period, we always received WeChat harassment from Song Yan from time to time, but he never responded.

    If it weren't for worrying that this guy would come to Big B to look for him when he was stimulated, he would have dragged Song Yan into the blacklist a long time ago.

    On Friday afternoon, when he just came out of the affiliated hospital, he received a call from Xia Liang,

    "Xiao Lin," Xia Liang said straightforwardly, "Do you have any plans this week?"

    Xia Lin thought for a while, "There are no plans for the time being." , Maybe just go to the library to find some materials."

    Xia Liang said: "Then go home first."

    "Why?"

    "Tomorrow Dad will bring grandma back to China. He may stay at home for a period of time, and you happen to be back before the week. Accompany grandma."

    Xia Lin agreed without thinking.

    In the previous life, he had all Song Yan in his heart. Even when his grandma finally returned to China, he didn't spend much time with her old man. In this life, he wanted to make good use of the old man's family happiness.

    Xia Liang said again: "By the way, Zhou Shuo just came back from the holiday these two days, I will let him pick you up at school tomorrow."

    Xia Lin hung up the phone, went to the school cafeteria to eat, eating while still thinking about the teacher in class Tiba’s medical research plan, remembering that the teacher seemed to have recommended the Weibo of a medical doctoral supervisor who had made great achievements in this field, so he took out his mobile phone and planned to search for the name of that doctoral supervisor on Weibo.

    He usually doesn't go to Weibo very much, and the Weibo notifications on his phone are also closed. Unexpectedly, when he opens Weibo now, thousands of messages suddenly flooded in to remind him, which really shocked him.

    He checked the account and confirmed that he had not given the wrong number, and then clicked on the reminders one by one, and found that within a few days there were thousands of new fans, all of which were unknown IDs.

    His recent Weibo posts, whether they are original or reposted, have a large number of comments below, and the content of the comments is out of reach of his Weibo. They are all about him and Song Linfengyue.

    Some called him "Mrs. Song" and some called him "Little Slut"; some people eagerly persuaded him to live a happy and happy husband life with Mr. Song as soon as possible; others called him pretending to be cold and cold, and dislike Mr. Song. Still hanging him like this, Song Chief Harem Jiali Sanqian does not lack him for such a crooked melon.

    Xia Lin was so angry that his liver hurts. His first reaction was that Song Yan instigated fans to attack him on Weibo, but soon he found the one sent by Song Yan from many private messages: [Xia Lin, I didn’t expect them from My followers found your Weibo, and I have checked it out. If you see unfriendly remarks, don't be angry and don't share your general knowledge. ]

    Xia Yan Song Pro trance think of a few days ago made a series of several micro letter to apologize to him, when he was in class, directly handles the organs, and later micro letter do not bother to look it means that the original eleven.

    He clicked on Song Yan's Weibo, and as expected, Ba Jing did not have his name in the list of followers.

    In fact, he didn’t know when Song Yan paid attention to him. It might be after they met. In short, he never opened it after reading Song Linfengyue’s Weibo last time. It's an afterthought.

    Song Yanyi posted three Weibo posts in a row, asking fans not to harass Xia Lin as much as possible. For some CP fans who spoke bad words, the tone of warning was quite harsh.

    Xia Lin flipped through Song Yan's Weibo, and the anger in his heart gradually calmed down. He wondered whether his Weibo was similar or not, and the title was deleted. As long as it is not human flesh, this little splash on the Internet won't be overwhelming. Doesn't hurt.

    Inadvertently, a Weibo posted a few days ago came into his sight.

    Song Linfengyue: [If I can, I really want to mark you with Alpha, so that even if I can't stay by your side, at least I can leave you with a breath that belongs to me alone, so I don’t have to worry about you being killed day and night. Abducted. ]

    What the hell is Alpha?

    Xia Lin opened a comment and found that many people mentioned ABO.

    He was curious for a while, went to Baidu to search for ABO related information, and was immediately overturned by this strange gender setting to subvert the entire world view.

    He subconsciously reached out and touched the place where he had been bitten on the back of his neck, recalling the weird look in Song Yan's eyes when he bit him that night, and he couldn't help but feel a chill. It was really crazy.