Chapter 114

"Can you?" Song Yan looked at Xia Lin, and asked again persistently.

    Xia Lin asked in turn: "Are you going back to City B?"

    "What are you going to do in City B?"

    "There are some important things that need to be done..." Song Yan said vaguely, "In addition, Ke Mei also wants to see you."

    Xia Lin Somewhat surprised, he didn't have much contact with Ke Mei over the years, but he knew that Ke Mei had been paying attention to his own movements. When the research was successfully completed, the other party also sent a special WeChat to congratulate him.

    He didn't know what Ke Mei meant to see him at the moment, but listening to Song Yan's meaning, it seemed that the two of them were closer together, which made Xia Lin a little puzzled.

    He thought for a while and said, "But the ticket..."

    "I can ask the assistant office to change the booking ." Song Yan seemed to have expected Xia Lin to have this question a long time ago, and the answer was logical.

    Xia Lin was struggling silently. I don't know if it is his illusion, Song Yan's attitude today is obviously much stronger than before, which makes him a little at a loss.

    After pondering for a long time, Xia Lin said: "Song Yan, don't get me wrong, I don't mean to reconcile with you."

    "I know." Song Yan paused, "I didn't mean to force you to reconcile with me, I just... Help you heal."

    Xia Lin was startled suddenly.

    "VHL"" Song Yan whispered, "I see. "

    How did you know?"

    "I saw the text message yesterday."

    Xia Lin was stunned for a moment, then opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, at this time Liang Jinhui and his assistant had come back.

    While helping Song Yan Zhang Luo with the food on the plate, the assistant babbled: "Boss, you can eat more. I can't be with you in the next few days. You must take care of yourself."

    Xia Lin was surprised. Said: "Won't he accompany you back?"

    He said this to Song Yan. Song Yan nodded and acted sympathetically to his subordinates: "He has to go back to J City to handle some things and can't walk away."

    Although Xia Lin was still a little bit suspicious, Song Yan had legs and feet. Inconvenience, if there is no personal care around, it really won't work.

    Liang Jinhui looked at Song Yan, and then at Xia Lin, looking at a loss.

    Before leaving, the two of them were completely strangers who didn't know each other. Why didn't they understand what they were talking about when they came back?

    But he did not delve into this matter. He just passed the fried dough sticks on his plate to Xia Lin's bowl, and said with a smile: "I didn't expect this hotel to cook such down-to-earth Chinese food. Senior Xia, please try it soon. , This foreign fried dough stick is different from our native fried dough stick."

    Xia Lin had no time to say anything in the future, Song Yan had already passed the fried dough stick with chopsticks.

    Youtiao is unhealthy," Song Yan said with a sullen face, "It's better to eat less. "

    Liang Jinhui was not happy when he heard this: "Hey, what do you mean, what's wrong with occasionally eating a fried dough stick? It's not every day. I give it to my senior. Can you control it?" "

    Song Yan ignored Liang Jinhui, just watched Xia Lin hesitate to speak for a while, almost begging: "It's better to eat something healthy. "

    Xia Lin was a little bit dumbfounded. He knew Song Yan's worries, but this is not something that can be solved by eating less of a fried dough stick.

    Liang Jinhui was still jumping with anger, and the assistant had to put the fried dough stick back into Liang Jinhui's plate, haha. Said: "It's really not a big deal to eat occasionally. You should eat this fried dough stick by yourself. "

    Liang Jinhui looked at the fried dough stick that had turned around and returned to his plate, then looked at the two people who were still making eye contact, suddenly noticed something, and blurted out: "Do you two know each other?" "

    Xia Lin retracted his gaze, then faintly replied: "Friend. "

    Liang Jinhui was dumbfounded, realizing that his attitude was a bit offensive, and he quickly stood up and took the initiative to extend his hand to Song: "Hello, my name is Liang Jinhui. I am Senior Xia's younger brother. What do you call it?" "

    "Song Yan." Song Yan shook his hand briefly, concisely and concisely.

    Liang Jinhui felt that the name sounds familiar, and for a while he couldn't remember where he had heard it.

    At this time, a familiar and not very fluent Chinese came from not far away: "Hi, Hi, I heard that you are free to do today. Would you like to consider letting me be your tour guide and take you on a day trip to City F for free?"

    Liang Jinhui The eyebrows trembled, and you don't have to look up to guess that it must be that annoying Gavin again.

    He stood up suddenly and said to Gavin: "Thank you for your kindness, but Senior Xia has promised to go to the museum with me. There is no need for a guide there."

    Xia Lin: "..." When did he promise Liang Jinhui?

    Song Yan glanced at Xia Lin silently, with mixed feelings in his heart.

    He remembered that there was no shortage of suitors around Xia Lin in the previous life, but at that time Xia Lin spent his life wholeheartedly, and those people didn't need Song Yan to come forward, Xia Lin could be clean by himself.

    However, in this life, Xia Lin's physique of attracting bees and butterflies has become even worse, and he... is no longer his destined beloved, and in front of these people, he doesn't even have the right to speak.