Chapter 110

Someone passed by and looked back at them curiously.

    The assistant who was standing by like a light bulb cleared his throat, and said with a smile: "Boss, Xia Er Shao, it's not easy to talk here, or let's go back to the room first?"

    Song Yan's room was messed up before. Before he had time to clean up, the assistant had to give up his room while he guarded the door, wandering around idly.

    Inside the closed door, Xia Lin sat on the sofa and stared at Song Yan silently; Song Yan lowered his eyes, not daring to look at Xia Lin.

    The two were in a stalemate for a long time, and Xia Lin said, "Song Yan, are you not going to say something to me?"

    Song Yan looked at him cautiously, "What do you want to know?"

    Xia Lin said helplessly, "You don't know how to say it." , Then let me talk about it. In fact, most of the reason I came to the United States this time was because I wanted to see you."

    Song Yan looked at each other in surprise.

    Xia Lin's voice was softer than he expected, but the gentle Xia Lin made him feel more at a loss than the angry Xia Lin.

    Just listen to Xia Lin said: "Song Yan, although I haven't spent much time with you in this life, but in my previous life, I spent time with you day and night. Do you think that if you just find a substitute to fool me, you can hide everything seamlessly?"

    Song Yan Suddenly for a moment, Xia Lin was holding one of his hands, raising his cuffs to reveal his elbows, and said: "Look for yourself."

    Song Yan twisted his elbows with some effort and found that there was a elbow on his outer elbow. If it weren’t for Xia Lin to show him the mole, he might not have noticed it for a lifetime, and then he would understand. Some of his stand-in gestures were the standing posture with his sleeves rolled up and his elbows facing outwards. When the feet are exposed.

    Song Yan smiled bitterly: "Sure enough

    , I can't hide anything from your eyes." Before I came, I had accumulated a lot of questions and wanted to ask you." Xia Lin supported his forehead tiredly, his brows couldn't hide. Tired, "But after seeing you, I suddenly didn't want to ask anything. "

    Bitter Song Yan said: "Summer Pro ......"

    "Since coming to the United States, you will never take the initiative to contact me, every time I have repeatedly asked your situation, you can know when station can take the time, I

    was really I am very happy for you. But I did not expect that you would use such a way to perfuse me..."

    "No," Song Yan anxiously defended, "Xia Lin, listen to me..."

    "Song Yan, for three years I always have the same nightmare. I dreamed that you died in the cave like that. No matter what I say, you can’t hear. Every time

    I wake up from a nightmare, I can’t sleep all night long. I’m true I hope you will get better soon and return to a normal life as soon as possible.”

    Xia Lin said here, shook his head slightly, and a self-deprecating smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: “But I didn’t know until now that I have been Do unnecessary things. You have your own ideals and ambitions for a long time. Your layout is much broader than I imagined. Even if your legs are inconvenient, you can still do well in different fields. It seems like me. ....Too stuck with personal gains and losses."

    He said that, lowering his eyes, as if suppressing a certain emotion.

    When he raised his eyes again, he smiled relieved again: "But that's okay. Although it's a bit regretful that you haven't been able to see your health, but... it is a good thing that you can find the value of your life. Don't worry, I will not I will ask about your physical condition again, and you don’t have to have any burdens."

    He paused, stood up and said, "That's all I want to say. I'm leaving now."

    "Xia Lin!" Song Yan saw The other party turned around to leave, and wanted to grab Xia Lin's hand in a hurry, but because of an unstable center of gravity, the whole person went straight forward and planted.

    Xia Lin's footsteps stagnated, and when she turned around, she wanted to lean over to help, but Song Yan grabbed her ankle.

    Song Yan didn't care about his embarrassed appearance at the moment, dragged his stumped leg forward for two steps, clung to one of Xia Lin's leg, raised his head and whispered like a child: "Xia Lin, I was wrong, I Wrong, don't go."

    Xia Lin didn't expect that he would keep him in such a humble posture. He was stunned for a moment and was about to say something. He caught a glimpse of Song Yan's hand that had been hidden in his sleeve before revealing a bandage. At this moment, because of excessive force, Mottled blood gradually oozes from the bandage.     He wanted to lean over to check Song Yan's wound. When he moved, he was immediately hugged by Song Yan with greater strength, as if he was afraid that Xia Lin would disappear from his eyes if he didn't pay attention.     Xia Lin was a little helpless, and persuaded: "Song Yan, let go, I..." But     Song Yan anxiously explained: "Xia Lin, I'm not trying to perfuse you, and I don't think it is a burden, I just-... I don’t know how to face you. I know you care about me, but your care will make me fall. I deceive you, alienate you, avoid you, just to cut off my thoughts.     "Actually, I don’t have what you said. Grand ideals and ambitions, my wish is very simple, I hope you can have a good life. Over the years I have been telling myself to learn to let go and to give you freedom, but as long as I see you with others, I'm crazy with jealousy.     "Xia Lin, you don’t know how much I miss you. I miss you every day and night. I will read every message you send several times. I will record everything you say and listen to it every night. Falling asleep..."     Xia Lin was startled: "What did I say?"     Song Yan realized that he had missed his mouth, and paused for a moment before saying: "You only call me on New Year's Eve every year. I secretly I recorded the sound and listened to it over and over again in the phone, closing my eyes and imagining the appearance of you by my side. "     Xia Lin, I have no cure, and I feel like I am living every day without you for the past three years. In purgatory on earth, thinking is crazy but life is better than death, Xia Lin, what should I do? What do you think I should do..." In the end, his voice was choked and he was almost speechless.     Xia Lin was stunned for a moment, as if being evoked by those long-distance memories in the depths of his memory. His gaze flicked across the deep night outside the window, his eyes flickered slightly and his eyes were full of sadness.

    After a while, he sighed almost inaudibly, forced himself to put away his abdomen full of sadness, leaned over to help Song Yan up, and said in a calm voice: "This time

    I came to the United States and insisted on meeting you because of his words. Before I finished speaking, the corner of my eye saw that the screen of my mobile phone on the table suddenly lit up, and a text message was displayed on the screen saver.

    [Xia Lin, the re-examination result came out, it is indeed VHL syndrome. Taking advantage of the early stage of the disease, it is better to control, You must actively cooperate with the treatment, please contact me as soon as possible after returning from the United States.]