Chapter 109

Song Yan gradually recovered his calm, and only pressed the call button after the assistant quit.

    "Why did you answer the phone for so long," Song Huaiyin said anxiously, "I'm still thinking, if you don't answer, I'll go directly to you as a teleportation array."

    Song Yan took a deep breath, trying to make his tone inaudible. Any emotions: "Look for me so late, what's the matter?"

    Du Lanze brought news. According to the latest monitoring report from their monitoring station, the first intersection of the two large space trajectories is about to arrive.

    Song Yan's expression changed, and he couldn't help but straighten up, and asked, "After so much effort, there is still no way to avoid the collision?"

    "It is much optimistic than the previously expected result," Song Huaiyun calmed him, "but time is too late. Limited, we can only minimize the possible harm. At present, the ABO family has activated the first-level defense system and deployed adequate countermeasures, but in fact, because they are at a high plane, if a collision really occurs, they will be at a disadvantage. The situation is your Zero World."

    Song Yan understands what he means. The technology level of Zero World is too far behind the other planes. For three years, he has been vigorously supporting the local technology industry, but the time is too short and the cycle of simulation experiments is too short. It is too long. Although some experimental products have been put into production smoothly, it is not as simple as an immediate effect to really play a role in promoting the leap of the whole society.

    Song Yan was silent for a moment, and asked in a dumb voice, "When will the first intersection point?"

    If you follow the current trajectory of Zero Realm , it will be about two weeks later. "

    Song Yan some hopelessly closed his eyes closed, hard and said:" I can. …Do something? "

    You go back to your country first," Song Huai-yin said, "the response plan is not without, but the risk is very high, remote control is no longer practical, you go back to your country first, we will talk face-to-face. "

    Song Yan listen between the lines out from the other side a glimmer of hope, he sip Min Chun, tight facial lines slightly eased, whispered:" Well, I arrange the handover of hand at several projects, two days Just return home. "

    At this time, Du Lanze's voice came from the other end of the phone: "What else is going to be handed over? Just let Huai Xun pick you up."

    Song Yan squeezed his eyebrows helplessly: "I have to abide by our rules. Without a passport and visa, it’s called smuggling. What's more, my assistant doesn’t know anything. If he disappears out of thin air, he will call the police.” When

    Xia Lin returned to the hotel, it was already 11 o’clock in the evening.

    Gavin, out of a gentleman's manner, kept sending Xia Lin to the elevator on the first floor before reluctantly saying goodbye to him.

    Xia Lin stood alone in the empty elevator, his eyebrows furrowed, and his thoughts were serious.

    The gossip that Jaden mentioned before, like a sudden sharp thorn, pierced into his heart, making him a little breathless.

    He remembered Song Yan’s second year in the United States and told him that he could walk on crutches. In the third year, he was basically no different from a normal person.

    But this time is not consistent with the gossip of Jaden, because the employee only applied to be an employee of Song Yan’s company a few months ago. If what he said is true...

    Xia Lin shook his head subconsciously, no , He would rather believe that it was just a rumor.

    He was thinking so wildly that he even forgot to press the elevator floor, so that the elevator skipped the fifteenth floor where he was and went directly to the seventeenth floor.

    When the elevator door made a "ding" sound, Xia Lin came back to his senses, looked up at the floor display, and was about to reach out to press it. At this time, the elevator door was slowly opened, and two people outside the door were about to come in, and one of them was sitting. In the wheelchair, he was looking at him with a look of astonishment.

    Xia Lin was stunned, his eyes moved down, and he froze on the man's legs, only feeling that his hands and feet were cold, and the blood in his body was about to freeze.

    One of them was inside the elevator and the other was outside, and they looked at each other silently for a while, until the elevator door was about to close automatically, Xia Lin quickly pressed the button to open the door and stepped out.

    Song Yan steered the wheelchair back, and the lights outside the elevator were very bright, reflecting on his legs, leaving him nowhere to hide.

    Since he received Song Huaiyun's call, he ordered his assistant to pack his luggage and prepare to go downstairs to check out. He never expected that he would collide with Xia Lin at the elevator entrance.

    After a while, he unnaturally opened his mouth and said dumbly: "Xia Lin, why are you..."

    "You came to F City, why didn't you tell me?" Xia Lin looked at him with a mixture of astonishment and anger. Then he took a deep breath, trying to keep his voice as stable as possible, "Song Yan, don't you. You owe me an explanation?"