Chapter 126

Uninvited Guest

    At noon the next day, when Xia Lin came back from get out of class, the nanny had already prepared meals for them and went back first.

    Song Yan and Xia Lin sat face to face for dinner, and neither spoke a word, the atmosphere was depressed and solemn.

    After eating, Xia Lin packed up the dishes and went to the kitchen as usual, washing the dishes slowly.

    Song Yan sat at the dining table, looked at Xia Lin's back, and looked at his watch frequently, feeling a little anxious in his heart.

    The pointer approached minute by second, and Song Yan finally couldn't help but urged: "Xia Lin, if you do

    n't leave , the movie will begin." Xia Lin seemed to be angry, and didn't look back and ignored him.

    Song Yan said again: "You can't wash the bowls and chopsticks in time, just

    leave them ." Xia Lin put the washed bowls and chopsticks back to their original positions one by one, arranged them neatly by categories, and wiped the stove and dining table clean, and then walked over. In front of Song Yan, he looked at him and said, "Do you want me to go?"

    Song Yan looked at him speechlessly, praying that Xia Lin would not make trouble with him at this time, and go quickly.

    Xia Lin was not reconciled, and asked, "Don't you have anything you want to say to me?"

    Song Yan moved his lips and stopped talking . After a few moments, he raised his eyes to meet Xia Lin's gaze, and his voice choked slightly: "Be careful on the road."

    A disappointed look appeared on Xia Lin's face.

    With tears in his eyes, he watched Song Yan quietly for a long while, then opened the door and went out without looking back.

    At the same time, a car drove towards the gate of Song Yan's community, but was stopped by the gate of the community.

    Zhou Shuo honked the horn for a few times, but he did not see the security of the community appearing. He turned to Xia Liang and said, "Master, I will go down and have a look."

    Xia Liang followed Zhou Shuo and got out of the car, and found that the doors and windows of the duty room were closed tightly, and the inside was empty. No one could help but look at each other suspiciously.

    Zhou Shuo said: "Master, I think. There is something wrong with this community. Song Yan really still lives here? How about I call and ask..."

    "No need to fight," Xia Liang said, "You park the car and we walk in."

    Zhou Shuo stopped talking, and finally did it silently.

    In fact, he and Xia Liang only came back from other provinces yesterday. Last night, Xia Liang was called into the study by Xia's father and talked for more than two hours. Zhou Shuo was worried about what might happen, so he didn't dare to go to rest first, so he stayed there. Outside the study.

    When Xia Liang came out, his face was not very good, so he immediately called Xia Lin, as if to ask him where he is now, Xia Lin answered absent-mindedly, and hung up without saying a few words. Xia Liang's face was even more ugly. Up.     Later, Zhou Shuo learned from Uncle Teng that since Xia Lin came back from the United States, her temperament has become a little weird.     At first, the Xia family thought he had gone back to school and didn’t care too much. Later, rumors gradually spread, saying that Xia’s second child and the lame Song family lived in the same room and stayed in the same room all day long. The relationship is not simple.     This word spread to Father Xia's ears, making Father Xia very angry. On the one hand, he felt that Xia Lin had lost the Xia family's face. On the other hand, he was wondering whether the Song family knew it, and what attitude he would have if he knew it.     Zhou Shuo stopped the car and followed Xia Liang and asked, "Master, are you planning to take Lin brother back?"     Xia Liang took a step and glanced back at Zhou Shuo: "Why, I feel sorry for your Lin brother, Afraid that he will be captured by me and put in confinement?     Zhou Shuo shook his head quickly.     "I told him as early as three years ago that if he plans to stay with Song Yan, I will not stop him, but he has to discuss with me in advance. , I came forward to negotiate with the elders of both sides, and there was nothing that could not be communicated. But what did he say at the time? He said that he would not consider Song Yan, and asked me to leave his business alone.

    "Now that he is willing to be with Song Yan, he ran to live with Song Yan without saying a word. Now all the ugly words are coming out. Dad has lost his face outside, so naturally he won't wait to see Song Yan. At this time, I If we come forward to protect him, we will miss the opportunity. We are very passive, and it will be tricky to solve the problem. Does he understand this truth?"

    Zhou Shuo thought to himself, the anger of the eldest master who has been holding back all night is finally When it was sent out, he observed Xia Liang's face, and tentatively said: "The specific situation is still unclear, or wait until I see Brother Lin to ask it clearly?"

    "So am I not here to explain to him?! "

    ..." Zhou Shuo closed his mouth silently, and did not dare to hit Xia Liang's muzzle again.

    I'm afraid in Xia Liang's eyes, Xia Lin will always be the little brother who needs people to worry about when he grows up? Zhou Shuo thought a little enviously, if someday Xia Liang was willing to devote a little attention to him and worry about him, then he would really die without regret.