Chapter 11

April Fools' Day

    This room in Xia Lin has a good view and plenty of light. Once you enter the door, you can catch the unending sunset glow. It is warm and suitable for winter living.

    Song Yan took the lead in occupying the bed by the window, lay down on his back in a large font, and let out a comfortable sigh: "It's really tired."

    "You're tired, go back." Xia Lin didn't want him to roll all the time.

    Song Yan lay on the bed without moving, but tilted his head and looked at

    Xia Lin with a grieved expression : "Xia Lin, do you really love me?" "..." Xia Lin choked silently in his heart, but he Knowing that Song Yeon definitely didn't mean that, so he went back blankly, "When did I love you?"

    "I clearly remember that when I was in junior high school, you still took my hand and said that you liked me. I won't be separated for the rest of my life..."

    Xia Lin missed a half-beat heartbeat--it was the first time he mustered up the courage to confess to Song Yan, but Song Yan's heartlessness was completely regarded as a joke.

    In the years when he and Song Yan were inseparable in his previous life, Song Yan never mentioned this incident to him again. He thought Song Yan had forgotten it long ago, but he did not expect Song Yan to remember it in this life.

    Seeing Xia Lin's sudden silence, Song Yan propped up his upper body and looked at him incredulously: "Isn't it Xia Lin, you forgot what you said yourself?"

    Xia Lin then went down the steps: "You know how to say it in junior high school. Who remembers what. Are you sure I said it, not which girl in the same class?"

    "How could I remember it wrong?" Song Yan raised his voice, "You were blushing at that time, so cute! If it wasn't for that day It just happens to be April Fools' Day, I might really be fooled by you!"

    Xia Lin was taken aback, it was April Fools' Day? No wonder Song Yan laughed after hearing this, saying, Xia Lin, what a lie? It turned out that it was April Fool's Day? !

    Xia Lin felt black, and only hated that he had confessed at the time and didn't choose a good day. He deserved to be regarded as a donkey liver and lungs.

    Seeing that Xia Lin was not talking, Song Yan thought he was not interested in this topic, so he got up and walked to the side of the box of specialty products and squatted down. He came and murmured as he unpacked the box: "Unconscionable guy, I even bought this and that to make you happy. You don't want to see me so much..."

    Xia Lin's roots are soft, and after all , she can't hold her face again and again. He was embarrassed, and asked in a low voice: "What did you buy?"

    In fact, Song Yan had brought him Australian specialties in his previous life, but Xia Lin only saw Song Yan at that time. The return of others is the biggest happy event, where I still remember what Song Yan brought back.

    Seeing that he was finally interested in specialty products, Song Yan excitedly took out all the things in the box, including food, use, and play.

    Some can actually be bought in China, but there are not so many of them.

    Xia Lin fiddled with an exotic pendant with interest, and suddenly glanced at a familiar small box in the corner of the box.

    "This is..." He subconsciously took out the box and took a closer look.

    Unexpectedly, Song Yan grabbed the box and said incoherently, "This is not it, I plugged it in the wrong way."

    Xia Lin's face turned black: "Avoid. Pregnant. Set?"

    This thing. It is no stranger to Xia Lin, whose actual age is twenty-eight, but if it appears in Song Yan's box, who is under eighteen, it looks a little weird.

    Song Yan seldom blushed: "I swear, I haven't used this thing yet, you see, the package hasn't been opened, it's not what you think!"

    Xia Linxin said, he remembered Song Yan met his true love Yu Luotong in his previous life. Before, he was indeed a straight and innocent man. The most he could do was to watch the film and slap himself. He didn't even hold the girl's hand, let alone make an appointment.

    Xia Lin asked: "Then what did you buy this thing for?"

    Song Yan hesitated: "I'm just. I'm curious about what it looks like..."

    "Are you lie? You have never seen it grow in countless movies? What?"

    Song Yan made a big blush and hesitated for a while before telling the truth: "I will be eighteen in one month."

    "So what?"

    I thought...send myself an unforgettable coming -of-age gift. "

    Xia Lin froze for a moment, and suddenly wanted to laugh a little: "The coming-of-age ceremony you said is to find someone to make a break for himself?" "

    Song Yan's face turned red, even a little frustrated, "Xia Lin, why are you laughing? You will be an adult in a few months. Don't tell me you don't have any similar thoughts!"

    "I really don't have this idea. "The smile on Xia Lin's face gradually faded.

    He only wanted to give Song Yan his first time in his life, and he did it, but unfortunately, Song Yan's first time was not him.

    Maybe that person was. Yu Luotong, or maybe someone else, Xia Lin didn’t pursue it, and never wanted to know.

    As for this life, he didn’t even want to give it to Song Yan.

    He had passed his second year of illusion and dreaming of this kind of thing long ago . If you can smoothly pull your life trajectory out of the quagmire of Song Yan's bay, you can do whatever you want, even if you are single, it doesn't matter.