Chapter 61

Because the appointment with Song Yan was cancelled, Xia Lin had a whole day, so he sat in the library with his laptop for a day.

    After proofreading all the course essays at hand, he sighed and looked up and found that night had fallen silently.

    He put away the laptop, went to the cafeteria to eat something, and then walked towards the dormitory.

    Along the way, he kept looking at his watch. Song Yan said that he would call him after the meeting, but now it's more than seven o'clock in the evening. Their meeting hasn't ended yet? Or did Song Yan have forgotten what he promised him?

    At this time, the phone rang, and Xia Lin conditioned it to answer: "Song Yan?"

    "Uh, is it

    Xia Ershao ?" Xia Lin frowned. The caller ID was Song Yan's number, but the phone number was displayed. The head is obviously not Song Yan himself. Hearing his words, he called himself Xia Ershao, presumably he had made some preparations.

    "I am. Who are you?"

    "Hello, I am Young Master Song's personal assistant one-our young master fainted suddenly this evening and has been sent to the hospital for treatment. He kept calling your name when he was in a coma, I Seeing that the nearest contact person on his phone is you, I took the liberty to call you."

    Xia Lin was taken aback and asked, "How is his situation now?"

    "I heard from the doctor that the fainting is caused by excessive fatigue. After recuperating for a few days, it was all right, but because the young master knocked his head when he fainted, he seemed to have some slight concussion, so he never recovered."

    Xia Lin was a little uncomfortable: "Which hospital is he in, tell me Address, I'll go over now."

    "Okay, I'll send you the specific address in a while," the assistant politely said, "I'm sorry to trouble you, I'm sorry."

    Xia Lin called the class guide to ask After a vacation, I took a train to City D that night. When he arrived at the hospital, it was almost midnight.

    Song Yan lives in the most high-end VP ward of the hospital. The assistant is still guarding the door. Seeing Xia Lin, he greets him quickly: "Xia Er Shao, you are finally here."

    Xia Lin looked at the ward and asked: " How is he now?"

    "I woke up once in the middle of the journey, but his condition was not very good."

    "What?"

    "It seems that there is something wrong with his self-awareness and his mental state is not normal. The doctor said that it may be caused by a concussion. He needs to be observed for a few more days. But the young master has been very agitated, so the doctor gave him a tranquilizer. After that, he has been asleep for a few hours, and I don’t know when to wake up."

    Xia Lin was very nervous, but He forced himself to stay calm, patted his assistant on the shoulder and said, "Thanks for your hard work, you should go back and rest first, here is me."

    The assistant thanked him gratefully, and whispered: "Master, he is too tired to do this. He just drove back from City B and had a full day of meetings. He fell down as soon as he got out of the meeting room, Master. I'm not in the country again. I said that it will take a while before I can come back. There is no other person besides me besides the young master. Fortunately, there is a young master Xia. I heard that you are the young master's childhood, so I feel more at ease. Thank you so much!"

    Xia Lin thought that Song Yan would be tossed like this, and he also had the responsibility that he couldn't shirk, so he relieved his assistant a few words and let him leave.

    There are two nurses in the V|P ward, but Song Yan is still asleep at the moment, they have nothing to do, and they are dozing off in the room outside.

    Xia Lin pushed open the door of the ward and saw Song Yan lying motionless on the bed, with a bandage on his forehead, and his face was very pale.

    He sat down by the hospital bed and gently held Song Yan's hand, distressed and uncontrollable.

    Ten hours ago, this man was still talking to him on the phone, telling him that he must wait for him to go back, but now, he is lying in the hospital without knowing the personnel.

    "Song Yan," he leaned over in Song Yan's ear and whispered, "I'm here, Song Yan, can you hear me? You open your eyes and look at me, okay?"

    As if feeling something. , Song Yan's fingers moved slightly.

    Xia Lin was overjoyed, and continued his efforts: "Song Yan, this is Xia Lin. If you can hear it, open your eyes, okay?"

    Song Yan's breathing began to quicken, his eyebrows furrowed, his eyeballs under his eyelids Rotating quickly, it is like struggling hard in a dream, and it seems to be suffering from great pain.

    Suddenly, Song Yan sat up abruptly. His eyes were filled with blood and stared straight ahead. He was sweating profusely, panting heavily for the rest of his life. Xia Lin was startled by his appearance. Called: "Song Yan?"

    Song Yan was startled, turned his head, and looked at him incredulously: "Xia Lin, are you... still alive?"

    Xia Lin was stunned for a moment when he heard this. , Thinking of a certain possibility, immediately took a step back, his face turned pale.

    Song Yan didn't wait for him to react, and then he hugged his head in pain, muttering to himself: "No, of course you are not dead. How could I think you are dead? How could I just watch you dead."