Chapter 130

After Xia Liang and Zhou Shuo underwent a comprehensive physical examination in the hospital, they were told that their physical signs were normal, as if everything they had experienced in the community before was just an illusion.

    When he walked out of the hospital, Zhou Shuo asked for instructions: "Master, now we..."

    "Give me the phone." Xia Liang stretched out

    his hand to him, and he found out afterwards that the community where Song Yan lived had already become a no-man’s land. Now that some unexplainable non-human disasters have turned into ruins, he doesn’t know if Xia Lin is living with Song Yan or not, and where he is now. After making several calls before, no one answered. This It made him very anxious.

    As soon as he pulled out two numbers, he heard a man's voice behind him: "Excuse me, is it Mr. Xia?"

    Xia Liang turned around and saw a young man between the ages of a boy and a man, facing him. Introduce himself politely: "I am a friend of your brother Xia Lin. My name is Du Lanze. Is it convenient to take a step to talk?" When

    Xia Liang heard him mention Xia Lin's name, he said to Zhou Shuo: "You are here Wait for me here."

    "No, no, please come together." Du Lanze said.

    Xia Liang glanced at him suspiciously, then called last Zhou Shuo, and followed him into a secluded coffee bar.

    As soon as Xia Liang sat down, he asked, "Excuse me, about my brother."

    "Sorry, I'm looking for two people this time. What I want to talk about is not about Xia Lin, but about yourself."

    Xia Liang and Zhou Shuo A glance at each other was a bit inexplicable.

    "Excuse me to ask, did the two of you enter the Jinfang Villa area before?"

    Jinfang is the name of the community where Song Yan is located. Xia Liang nodded and said, "Yes."

    "Have you ever encountered it? What? Strange thing?"

    Xia Liang looked at Du Lanze alertly, and said cautiously: "We had a period of physical discomfort."

    Are there any more? Du Lanze asked, "Have you ever seen it." other things? "

    Cool in summer and did not answer immediately, but with vigilant eyes looked up and down the blue Ze Du something, asked:" Who are you, and what is the relationship between my brother, this strange incident, about you? "

    Du Lanze said helplessly: "Mr. Xia, I have no malice against you, I just come to care about you, whether I need my help." "

    We went to the hospital for an examination," Zhou Shuo interrupted, "the body is no longer in serious trouble." "

    No, no, I'm not referring to physical symptoms in the ordinary sense," Du Lanze was a bit poor. "It's difficult for me to explain this kind of thing to you all at once... Let's just say that, did you have any during that period? What hallucinations have you experienced? "

    Zhou Shuo's face changed suddenly. He looked at Xia Liang subconsciously. Xia Liang's body was a little tight, but his face was calm and calm: "What do you mean by the illusion?" "For

    example, people or things you have never seen before?" Sorry, I can't describe it exactly, because that kind of situation happened very randomly, and the things presented are all kinds of things. I really can't use accurate adjectives. "It

    was more than two o'clock in the afternoon, but we suddenly seemed to be at night," Xia Liang recalled, "We also saw buildings that we hadn't seen before, and there were many people who seemed to be able to see us. But we can't touch, we can't communicate. "

    Sure enough!" Du Lanze confirmed his guess, slapped his thigh and said, "There is a 50% chance of being hit by you." "

    Xia Liang frowned: "I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are saying.

    "That's it," Du Lanze said eagerly. "You are very likely to be mapped by the race genes of the high plane. In the next period of time, , The genes in your body will gradually mutate, and your physical representations will also change accordingly. I hope you can be psychologically prepared.” The

    two heard them, and Xia Liang asked, “Is it a plague?

    ” No, no, when I say genetic mutation, I don't mean disease, but. From one race to another race. "

    "Yellow people turn black people?

    "No, it's not like that. "

    Human beings turned into beasts?" "

    " No, no. Alas!" Du Lanze pulled his hair in distress, and finally took a deep breath, "Have you heard of ABO? "

    "An abbreviation of an English word?" "

    A group of people with three attributes: Alpha, Beta, and Omega." "

    Xia Liang looked dumbfounded and turned to look at Zhou Shuo. Zhou Shuo didn't understand much better than him.

    "In our case, human beings are divided into six genders. Among the two major genders, males and females, males are also subdivided. A, B, O and female A, B, O, except for male Alpha and female Alpha, human beings of the other genders are all capable of fertility, but the difference between the probability of conception is high and low. After you are genetically mapped, you will mutate into Alpha, Beta, or ○mega among males. This is not determined by you, but by our survival rules. "

    After a long period of silence, Xia Liang said euphemistically: "Sorry, I think you should take some medicine. We won't be with you anymore." "

    What I said is true!" Du Lanze wanted to explain a few more words. Xia Liang had already stood up.

    "Zhou Shuo, go." He made a gesture

    to Zhou Shuo and walked out the door first. Du Lanze could only turn to look at Zhou Shuo: "Mr. Zhou, you must believe me." "

    Zhou Shuo sorry smile at him, chasing cool in summer and ran out.