Chapter 68

As soon as Xia Lin reached the corner of the stairs, Song Yan, who was chasing him, grabbed his arm and dragged it into the depths of the corridor.

    He was pressed by Song Yan on the wall and couldn't move, and said angrily: "Song Yan, let go!"

    "Why are you taking me to see them?" Song Yan's expression hidden in the shadows was indistinguishable, only listening to him suppressed his anger. Xia Lin asked, "Xia Lin, did you deliberately, right?"

    "Yes, I did it deliberately." Xia Lin raised his eyebrows and sneered, "How does it feel to accompany laughter and say some unintentional blessings to your sweetheart," Huh?"

    Song Yan's chest fluctuated for a moment, then suddenly lowered his head and kissed his lips fiercely.

    Xia Lin pushed Song Yan away forcefully, wiped his lips, and cursed: "Don't bite at every turn, you lunatic."

    "I'm really mad at you!" Song Yan gritted his teeth and snarled, "I said. I told Yu Luo Tong does not matter, why you just do not believe? you think pushed me to I Luo Tong? so you very happy? " "

    Yes, I wish to see you now more than Luo Tong Jiuqingfuran, I am happy enough, I just Please don't bother me again."

    Song Yan once again pressed Xia Lin to the wall and kissed him frantically, no matter how Xia Lin punched or kicked, he would not give up.

    In the end, Xia Lin gave up resistance because of lack of physical strength, dropped his arms and let Song Yan ask for what he wanted. His cheeks gradually turned red due to poor breathing, and his eyes were blurred, but still cold.

    After kissing for a while, Song Yan finally released his hand, looking down at Xia Lin's red and swollen lips being kissed by him, and couldn't help but stretch out his thumb and gently rubbed his lips with pity.

    Xia Lin rolled his face and waved away his hand in disgust.

    At this time, Song Yan's anger in his heart has gradually calmed down with this long kiss. He leaned close to Xia Lin's ear and whispered: "Xia Lin, I will decide you in this life. Don't want to throw it away anyway. Open me. It doesn’t matter if you don’t believe me, anyway, you give birth to me, you die to die, life after life, I will squat with you to the end."

    Xia Lin was silent for a moment, cursing "insanity" with excitement. Kai Song Yan walked downstairs.

    Song Yan was not discouraged, and went downstairs. Seeing that Xia Lin was about to drive the door, he suddenly remembered something. He caught up with him and stopped him and said, "Xia Lin, this car can't be driven."

    "Why?"

    "We both drank. It's illegal to drink and drive." Song Yan said very sincerely.

    Xia Lin was speechless for a while.

    Song Yan immediately said: "Look, I can't go back to City D tonight. Would you like to take me in for one night?"

    Xia Lin knew he would come, but he wouldn't be fooled anymore. He said with a face: "How old is it, go to the hotel by yourself." After

    saying that, he walked to the side of the road, intending to stop a taxi back to school.

    Song Yan followed up cheeky again: "I'm not familiar with this area, or you let me take a car with you, and when you get to the gate of University B, you go back to your dormitory, and I was still going back to the hotel to deal with it. Late."

    Xia Lin felt annoyed and was about to refuse, when the phone rang.

    "Excuse me, is it Xia Ershao?" The other party turned out to be Song Yan's assistant.

    Xia Lin didn't remember that he had exchanged cell phone numbers with the other party, so he must have written it down after seeing the contact information from Song Yan last time.

    "I am." Xia Lin cleared his throat and said.

    "I'm sorry, is my young master with you now?"

    Xia Lin turned his head and glanced at Song Yan. Song Yan was afraid of what he would do, so he hurriedly came over to listen.

    I heard the assistant continue: "My young master disappeared after he was discharged from the hospital yesterday. I called his cell phone and turned it off. I saw that the signature of the hospital procedure was Xia Ershao and I wanted to ask..."

    Song Yanyi heard that he was his own assistant. Xia Lin waved his hand not to admit it.

    But seeing Xia Lin expressionlessly said: "Yes, his brain convulsed and followed me to City B."

    Song Yan "..."

    The assistant smirked: "Then, can you please tell him, the master will return to China tomorrow, there are still a lot of follow-up matters at the shareholder meeting that need to be handled by him, please come back as soon as possible, thank you!"

    Xia Linhang After the phone call, he didn't speak, just looked at Song Yan, meaning you figured it out.

    Song Yan strained his neck and said, "We have not settled the matter yet. Don't even think about driving me away."

    Xia Lin sneered, "You heard it just now. Your dad will be back tomorrow. If you pay it back, " Xia Lin sneered. If you don’t leave here, I’ll call your dad and tell your dad that you raped me."

    Song Yan was so depressed, who was the one who said, "You shameless, I still want to face"?

    But having said that, Song Yan was really afraid that Xia Lin would go to his father to file a complaint.

    上一世他拉着两情相悦的余洛桐去跟他爸岀柜,都能被他爸揍得半死,这一世如果被他爸知道自己儿子把夏家二少爷给强暴了,不得把他揍到It's strange to die.

    He is not afraid of dying again, but his wife hasn't chased him back.

    Song Yan thought for a while and planned to adopt the tactics of Huairou: "But Xia Lin, I also plan to accompany you to the hospital for a full physical examination tomorrow. When you were found out in the last life, it was already late. If we go for the examination now, Maybe..."

    "I go for a physical examination every year, and I am still very healthy, so you don't bother to worry about it." Xia Lin didn't take him at all.

    Song Yan also thought that Xia Lin himself was a medical student, and he would definitely pay more attention to his physical condition than in the previous life.

    Seeing that he

    had nothing to say, Xia Lin urged: "Can you go now?" Song Yan was still struggling: "But I just drank alcohol and couldn't drive. I can't leave the car and ride back by myself.

    Right ?" "Look for a driver, as long as you are willing to pay, you are afraid that no one will help you drive the car back? If you don't worry about outsiders, you can ask your driver to come and handle it tomorrow. There are so many ways, it's up to you. Do you use your head to think about it."

    Song Yan could no longer find a reason to refute, and reluctantly said: "Then...I'm leaving."

    Xia Lin lifted his chin and signaled him to roll quickly.

    Song Yan still stood still, staring at Xia Lin scorchingly, his eyes a little weird, even a hint of madness.

    The alarm bell in Xia Lin's mind was loud, and he took a step back subconsciously.

    But it was too late, I saw Song Yan rushing forward, took a bite on the back of his neck, took a bite from his collar,

    Xia Lintong exhaled, staggered and pushed Song Yan away, clutching the back of his neck and looking suspiciously. He said: "Song Yan, are you a dog?!"

    Song Yan took a bite and let go. He looked at Xia Lin and pursed his lips, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything and turned around. gone.