Chapter 23

Xia Liang saw that he didn't say a word, and then asked: "You and that Yu Luotong, what's the matter with you two? I heard that person said that you took care of Yu Luotong, is there such a thing?"

    How could it be," Xia Lin couldn't laugh or cry, "he It was a classmate of mine. I heard that he was working over there. I was curious to join in the fun, but I saw that he was kidnapped. I just blindly broke him just to save him. Brother, you would actually believe it. "

    Xia Liang actually felt a little absurd in her heart, and instinctively believed that his brother was not such a person. Now that he denied it personally, he was relieved.

    But he still couldn't help but exhort two words: "In the future, such classmates will not come together. Working in a place like that is not a serious child at first glance. "

    Xia Lin was silent. Xia Liang didn't understand Yu Luotong's background. From an objective point of view, he would naturally not have a good impression.

    But he did not intend to explain too much, because in the adult world, some things are explained more. The more troublesome.

    At this time, a crack in the ward opened, revealing Song Yan's small head.

    Song Yan seemed to have been waiting outside for a long time. Hearing Xia Lin's voice, he leaned in and looked at Xia Liang pitifully. Asked: "Brother Liang, can I come in and see Xia Lin? "

    Xia Liang hadn't given Song Yan a good face before. When he asked him, he didn't say good or bad, and pushed the door straight out.

    Song Yan seemed to be afraid of Xia Liang, and waited for Xia Liang to go away. He closed the door and ran to Xia Clinic, and asked urgently: "Xia Lin, how is your wound? Is it still painful? "

    Xia Lin said: "It must hurt." "

    His tone is very calm, but when combined with his pale face and weak voice, it looks very pitiful in Song Yan's eyes.

    Song Yan's breathing was stagnant, and there was a strange stroke across his heart, but this The strange feeling quickly disappeared.

    He leaned down on the bed. When he came, he carefully looked at the bandage wrapped around Xia Lin's forehead, and sighed: "This mouth is really long enough. When the doctor stitched, I was shivering when I watched it. Xia Lin, I said you This face... will not be broken in the future, right?"

    Xia Lin said: "What's wrong with the broken look?"

    Song Yan said with a smile: "Don't be afraid when the broken picture is broken, no one wants me to marry you."

    Then both of them were stunned. .

    Song Yan's words were too natural, and he realized what he said when he said it. He suddenly became at a loss: "Then what, I just said casually, haha!"

    Xia Lin naturally knew that Song Yan had no intentions, but the dialogue was really real. too familiar, the I, when the two together, but also because he once accidentally wounded his face, Song Yan to smile reassured him disfigured ¨ I marry you ", even manner of speaking voice are exactly the same.

    since Since his rebirth, he has always wanted to get rid of the nightmare of his previous life, but for some reason, there are always things that will inadvertently stir his lonely heartstrings.

    Song Yan may feel a little embarrassed, so he has nothing to say : "Xia Lin, you are hungry. Not hungry? Do you want me to buy you something to eat? "

    Xia Lin didn't embarrass him, and went down the steps: "Well, buy me a bowl of black rice porridge." "

    " Go ahead. "Song Yan seemed to have received a pardon, turned around and ran out.

    Xia Lin discovered at this time that Zhou Shuo was still standing by the wall like a transparent person, so he said to him: "You also go take a rest, don't The stick is here, I want to be alone for a while. "

    Zhou Shuo. He nodded and went outside to go to the lounge.