Chapter 32

Blacklist☆

    The next day was Sunday, Xia Lin was called out by Xia Liang while eating, and almost stuck to the desk at other times.

    After lunch, Zhou Shuo received a call from Song Yan. He looked around, secretly found a secluded room, and pressed the answer button.

    "What's the matter?" Song Yan cursed on the phone, "How come Xia Lin's phone

    keeps getting through? Is he having a problem with his phone ?" "His phone is okay," Zhou Shuo said, "He just got you Blacklisted."

    "Black? Name? Single?" Song Yan was so surprised that he couldn't wait to add a question mark after each word. "Why did he put me on the blacklist? Where did I offend him, should I be so unfeeling?"

    Zhou Shuo expressionlessly said: "Master Song, what happened last night...how much do you remember?"

    "Well. I remember I was drinking on the rooftop last night, and then Xia Lin came, and I seemed to punished him for a drink. Jar, and then. Then and then, what happened? Did I drink the pieces?"

    Zhou Shuo remained silent.

    "Hey, you just talk, don't follow the death of your master!"

    Zhou Shuo said slowly: "You first forced the second young master to drink, then squatted at his feet and pulled his trousers and cried..."

    He didn't finish. , Song Yan has already started jumping: "No, I actually did such a shameful thing! Tell me honestly, did Xia Lin laugh at me severely at the time? Did he think I was particularly bullying? ? " "

    Well, no ... "Zhou Shuo continued slowly," said he originally intended to let me carry you with him to go home, which thought ...... "

    " loud noise? "Song Yan involuntarily held his breath , I pray that I will not do anything more embarrassing.

    "I don't think, you suddenly slam the Second Young Master..."

    "What?"

    "Still kissing him on his cheek."

    "..." Song Yan began to gasp.

    "I also stuck my tongue in."

    ... Song Yan gasped until he was suffocated.

    "Finally, akimbo laughed and said-what's so great about homosexuality is not just being a man? I can do it too." There

    was no sound on the phone.

    After a long while, Zhou Shuo asked, "Young Master Song, are you still alive?"

    " You're still angry." It took a long while to hear Song Yan's voice that feels like hesitation.

    Zhou Shuo thoughtfully didn't ask any more, he felt that Song Yan might need to breathe for a long time.

    Sure enough, after a long while, Song Yan recovered some sanity, and said anxiously: "No, no, Zhou Shuo, I need to explain this

    matter !" "It's useless to explain to me, you're not the one who's slamming me.

    " Who really wants to stop you. No, don't talk nonsense, you give Xia Lin your phone quickly, hurry up!"

    "Oh, wait a minute."

    Zhou Shuo took the phone and walked outside Xia Lin's bedroom. Knocked on the door: "Second Young Master, Song Yan called and said he wanted you to answer it."

    "Let him stay and don't bother me." Xia Lin in the door was asked by a super perverted geometric question. Tortured to stare at the Venus, there is no need to listen to the phone outside the door, Zhou Shuo conveyed to the mobile phone: "Second Young Master let you stay, don't bother him."

    You tell him, if he does not answer the phone, I Just kill your house directly!”

    Zhou Shuo then repeated Song Yan’s original words to Xia Lin inside the door.

    At this time, Xia Liang was going upstairs to take a nap. After passing by Xia Linmen, he vaguely heard Zhou Shuo’s second half sentence and stepped forward. Suddenly asked: "Which guy is too courageous and dare to kill him? "

    Song Yan on the phone was as quiet as a chicken for a second.

    Xia Liang didn't need to guess and knew that the other end of the phone must be Song Yan. He said to Zhou Shuo in secret, but in secret to Song Yan: "The college entrance examination is coming, don't go around. , Read more books. "

    Zhou Shuo stood upright and said respectfully: "Okay, young master." After

    Xia Liang entered the bedroom, Zhou Shuo whispered to the phone: "Master Song, I guess, the second young master is still angry now. , I haven’t seen him smile since I came back last night. Anyway, I’m going back to class tomorrow. Why don’t you wait to go to school and ask him to explain in person?"

    "Eh, eh, eh." Song Yan's little chicken nodded like a rice peck. .

    I don't know if it's because of something wrong that he can still stalk Xia Lin. When he heard Xia Liang was at home, he immediately persuaded him.

    Easter Egg

    [Title] I actually slam the wall, my iron buddies are swollen and broken! Wait online! anxious! ! !

    I drank fragments so much, I can't remember anything, but I heard that I actually gave my iron buddies to the wall! I kissed my tongue! My iron buddies have blocked me now! It's a bolt from the blue! What should I do, what should I do! ! !

    1st Floor (Netizens): yoooooo! The people of Zhejiang sent a congratulatory message!

    2nd Floor (Netizens): The people of Hunan sent a congratulatory message!

    3rd Floor (Netizens): The people of Shandong sent a congratulatory message! Hello, Straight Steel Man, let’s meet again, hiahiahia~

    4th floor (Netizen): Upstairs, are you sure he is straight? Which straight guy will kiss his buddy with a tongue...

    5th floor (host): I said I was drunk, and I don't know what I'm doing!

    6th Floor (Netizen): Stop quibbling, you are the real you when you are drunk. (Back to the 4th floor, the straight man of steel has become a stalk in the host, hiahiahia~)

    7th floor (Netizen): Hahaha I understand this stalk upstairs! I came here too. Hello, Straight Guy, Straight Guy, confess to you guys!

    8th floor (Netizen): Oh, it has developed so fast! I was sent over by the building next door with a dazed expression.

    9th Floor (Netizen): Add 1 to the face of confusion! These days, straight men of steel start faster than those who are bent. I am optimistic about you, the host, what a tongue kiss, don’t be careless on the ground!

    10th floor (host): Hey, don’t gloat! The original poster is still struggling in dire straits!

    11th floor (Netizen): Don't howl, let's confess quickly, otherwise the friends who come to the mouth will fly away.

    12th Floor (Netizen): Come on, wait for you to come back and abuse the dog!

    13th floor (host):…………………