Chapter 57

The two drove to the square downstairs of the Songshi Group branch. At a glance, Xia Lin saw that the bottom two floors of the office building were renovated into a western restaurant, and the brand-new "Niu Rider" on the billboard was on Hua Deng Chuan. Shining in the night.

    As soon as

    Song Yan parked the car, a little girl selling roses approached and said, "Handsome man, do you want to buy flowers? Buy a flower for your girlfriend." Song Yan lowered his head to look at the flowers in her basket after hearing the words . Go pick and choose.

    Xia Lin opened the car door from the other side and came out. Seeing that he was a little moved, he quickly stopped and said, "We two men, what roses are you buying." The

    little girl didn't know if she saw any clues, and took it half-jokingly and half-seriously. One sentence: "It's okay to send a boyfriend."

    " Yes." Song Yan echoed, and then picked a rose and asked the girl, "How much?"

    "Does the handsome guy only buy one? Buy more Discounts are available.” The little girl looked at Song Yan as a fat fish, and quickly started further marketing skills.

    Xia Lin pointed to Song Yan from afar and said, "If you want to buy the brain-dead thing, don't expect me to pick it up. Either you throw the flower away, or you roll it smoothly!" The

    little girl was a little unhappy, and muttered softly, "This is a lot of flowers." It's beautiful, how can it be a brain-dead thing."

    Xia Lin choked, he swears that he didn't mean to insult the girl, but Song Yan bought flowers for him, which was beyond the bottom line he could tolerate.

    Song Yan also realized that Xia Lin might have moved really angry, so he put down the rose in his hand, patted the girl on the shoulder and said, "Don't mind, he is just a mouthful, no other meaning."

    Xia Lin: "... …"

    Song Yan said again: "These flowers are indeed pretty. I will buy them all and store them with you first. When I remember them, I will ask you for them."

    The little girl is also a wink, knowing his phrase "Send it to you first" to put it plainly is just to give money and not to spend, she can't understand the ideas of these rich people, and she doesn't intend to understand, she immediately smiled sweetly. "Thank you, handsome guy! I wish you a good relationship with your boyfriend for a hundred years!"

    Xia Lin, who was forcibly dubbed the title of boyfriend, coldly watched Song Yan happily pay the bill, and happily ran over with his hands empty. I couldn’t help but ridicule him: “You’re happy to be a fool who gave

    money for nothing, aren’t you?” “Don’t spend money just to buy happiness,” Song Yeon seemed to be in a good mood, “If you like it, I’d like to do it every day. Send you 999 roses, but you

    seem to be very resistant to flowers. I can only give it as a gift. When I feel like it, I will do it." Xia Lin thought that I am not resisting flowers, I am resisting flowers being sent by you. .

    In the previous life, Song Yan chased Yu Luotong's meeting, which also brought the romance imaginable among lovers into full play. However, Luotong was quite moved by him every time.

    And Xia Lin happened to belong to the category of people who didn't understand romance. Every time he watched Song Yan toss about those fancy things, he would get sick with goose bumps.

    He couldn't understand what those high-profile love proclaimers thought in their minds. Love is just a matter between two people. Being connected means perfection. Why should we attract people who are irrelevant to comment?

    "So, this is also part of your strategy?" Xia Lin raised his eyebrows and asked Song Yan.

    "Hey..." Song Yan scratched his head without denying it.

    "You'd better get rid of your thoughts as soon as possible," Xia Lin warned, "Be low-key in everything, otherwise don't blame me for not giving you face."

    "I know." Song Yan promised, pushing Xia Lin into the western restaurant.

    The manager of the "Bull Knight" has changed, and he is no longer the middle-aged uncle in Xia Lin's memory.

    The cashiers and waiters in the store have also been replaced by handsome men and women who are all vigorous and beautiful. The service attitude is polite and amiable, which makes people feel at home.

    Song Yan took Xia Lin directly into a box with very good sound insulation. The waiter who ordered received Song Yan’s eye cue, and quickly handed a pure gold membership card to Xia Lin: "Mr. Xia, you are We are the first life member here. In the future, you and your friends will come to our store to spend. With this card, you can get all the bills free. Please keep it.”

    Xia Lin doesn’t have to guess or know, this must be Song Yan’s talk to them in advance. It's okay to explain it, and the waiter won't be embarrassed at the moment, and he took the membership card and thanked him.

    Then the waiter handed Song Yan a menu, and Song Yan didn't look at it and said, "What else to order, give me a copy of all the luxurious set meals in the store."

    Xia Lin held him down: "Song local tyrant, you can eat everything with one serving? Don't make yourself like a nouveau riche?" The

    waiter seemed not afraid of Song Yan, the new boss at all, and stood aside with his mouth pursed and smiled. Have a great time.