Chapter 45

Xia Lin returned to the dormitory after eating, turned on the laptop, found that Yu Luotong had added his attention on Weibo, and sent him a private message: "It's endless, this is Song Yan’s Weibo trumpet, I know this number. There aren’t many people here, so don’t tell Song Yan that I secretly told you.”

    Xia Lin muttered in his heart, he was still a trumpet, making himself like a star. He closed Yu Luotong's Weibo, then searched and entered Song Yan's Weibo trumpet.

    This Weibo has a lot of posts, but there are very few fans and followers. There is almost no interaction under each Weibo. It is all Song Yan’s self-talk—it looks like a private person who deliberately kept a low profile. account number.

    Xia Lin's mouse hovered over the attention button for a long time, but he didn't click it for a long time.

    He didn’t know what Yu Luotong gave him Song Yan’s Weibo account. He didn’t want to have anything to do with Song Yan. Even if he knew that the other party and Yu Luotong had broken up, it was none of his business, and he couldn’t intervene in Song Yan again. Reasons for life.

    But now that he knew Song Yan's Weibo, he didn't seem to be able to pretend he hadn't seen it.

    Curiosity drove him to flip through the contents of Weibo, like a voyeur, watching Song Yan's life in the past few years.

    At the beginning, his Weibo content was mainly reposted, and the reposted content was rather mixed, ranging from international news to common sense in life. Later, he slowly began to post some original content, sometimes it was a photo, sometimes it was a piece of chicken soup, sometimes it was the afterthought of the movie, and sometimes it was thinking of someone.

    This person caught Xia Lin's attention, because Song Yan didn't name him from the beginning to the end, but used the second person. It can be seen that Song Yan cares about this person very much, and often mentions this person when he is depressed.

    For example,

    20XX-XX-XX [Suddenly it rained in the afternoon, and the scheduled ball game was lost. I hate rain. I don’t know if it rains today. The weather in City B is much wetter than here. 】

    20XX-XX-XX [It's just cutting an apple, but I cut my finger, it hurts so much. My roommate laughed at me when a rough guy cuts some apples. I can’t just eat them with the skins. I make them haunt a girl. In fact, I want to practice my hands. After I practice it, I will cut it for you when I go back. 】

    20XX-XX-XX [I bought a sun umbrella, red, like a fool. I think I might have gotten my head for a while. On the way back from the outside, I saw a couple walking together holding a red umbrella. I felt a little envious. I don’t remember if we have ever held an umbrella together before. It seems that we didn’t. When it rained, we ran wildly, and when we met the sun...then we even held an umbrella. 】

    20XX一XX一XX[I quarreled with the old man, so annoying! I will tell me to study hard and not fall in love at school, and I will arrange for me to meet with the daughter of Mr. So-and-so alone. It’s schizophrenia! Insomnia at night I missed you very much when I was, how did you sleep well at night, don’t stay up all night to read. 】

    20XX一XX一XX [I don't know what happened recently, I always suddenly think of some things in the past. We were so good in the past, so how come we become like this now? ]

    Summer Pro turned a section of the brain fill out the picture of depression because Yan Song and Luo Yu Tong separated the two long-distance relationship Acacia lack of comfort can only vent through the microblogging.

    In the last life, Song Yan and Yu Luotong have been in love with each other for many years because they have been there for so many years since they met from the third year of high school until they graduated from college.

    But in this life, for unknown reasons, the two did not choose the same university. One went to City D and the other stayed in City B. It would take several hours for the one-way train. Yu Luotong usually needs to work to earn living expenses, so she definitely can’t go to City D to find it. Song Yan; and Song Yan lives under his father's eyelids. Whenever he has a break, he is dragged to the company for internship. I am afraid that he has no chance to return to City B to find Yu Luotong.

    The relationship between them hadn't stabilized, and couldn't stand the test of separating the two places at all. It was reasonable for Yu Luotong to be picked up by someone near the water platform in loneliness.

    Thinking of this, Xia Lin's heart rose with complicated emotions. He had some sympathy for Song Yan who had been thinking about Yu Luotong, but at the same time, he was mixed with a hint of the pleasure of sitting on the sidelines.

    In this life, he did not interfere with the feelings between the two at all, but their love still did not end well, which can only be said to be Song Yan's fate.

    Back to Song Yan's Weibo homepage, the moment the page was pulled down, a new Weibo was suddenly refreshed.

    20XX-XX-XX [I heard people say that I saw you walking out side by side with a man, and it looked like a good relationship... Is that your boyfriend? Is he handsome? More handsome than me? I'm in a bad mood, do you know? 】The

    release time was just two minutes ago.

    Xia Lin stared at it for a long while, and the Chinese man named David he saw at the entrance of the affiliated hospital this afternoon came to mind.

    Could it be that. Yu Luotong hasn't told Song Yan about him and David? He had already decided to emigrate, but he didn't tell Song Yan?

    Xia Lin slowly covered his eyes, and the low-pitched and humble gesture revealed by the text on Weibo made him feel very dazzling.

    Whether it was the previous life or this life, Song Yan's accommodation and tolerance to Yu Luotong have never changed, and Yu Luotong can always make a more decisive decision than Song Yan.

    He sympathized with such Song Yan, but he also hated such Song Yan.

    After depressed for a while, he took a deep breath and calmed himself.

    Whether the two can get together and get together in the end has nothing to do with him. Why should he worry about eating carrots.

    Xia Lin turned off Weibo, cheered up, opened the document and started writing the course essay.