Chapter 02

White Moonlight

    When Song Yan returned home, it was already the next afternoon.

    He said that he gave Xia Lin a day to pack his things and go home, and he really waited 24 hours before going home.

    Unlike before he went out, the windows of the house were clean and spotless at the moment, and even the shoes he kicked in disorder before were all put in the shoe cabinet, and the pairs were neatly arranged.

    —Just like how he feels when he comes home every time before.

    Song Yan's first reaction was that Xia Lin hadn't left yet? Even now, he still wants to stay here cheeky?

    He rushed into the bedroom to catch people, but he did not see Xia Lin.

    He went to a few other rooms again, and there were still none.

    This house with two bedrooms and one living room in an ordinary residential area is not too big. There are no Tibetans in the house, so you can see the bottom at a glance.

    He walked into the locker room again and found that the closet was half empty, and all the clothes belonging to Xia Lin had disappeared

    . He was convinced that Xia Lin had really left.

    He sighed silently, placed a cigarette habitually, and sat down against the door of the locker room, feeling complicated and indescribable.

    Prior to this, he had been a fire in his heart, angrily about to lose his mind. Because of Xia Lin's deception, he could not find Yu Luotong back in time. The few years he and Luo Tong had been blank had completely separated them from each other's world.

    Therefore, he naturally vented all his anger on Xia Lin, and he wanted Xia Lin to pay for it.

    But having lived with Xia Lin for so many years, it is false to say that he has no feelings at all.

    When the slap went down, his heart also twitched.

    But quickly reminded him rationally that in this matter, he must not be soft-hearted, cannot compromise, or forgive.

    He knows that Xia Lin loves him to the bone and is willing to give everything for him, so the biggest punishment for him is to let him disappear from his face and stay away from each other.

    And he did that too. Xia Lin obediently left the house, took away all the clothing and supplies, and walked so simply and neatly, instead, he felt a sense of desertion in his heart.

    In fact, according to conscience, as a long-term life partner, Xia Lin is completely qualified. He can take care of himself in every possible way, and he knows how to create fun, and he is also very open, so that for so many years, Song Yan has almost nothing. The desire to go out for wild food, because the family member has taken care of all aspects of him very well.

    If this hadn't happened, he might have spent his entire life with Xia Lin like this.

    But on this matter, he couldn't forgive Xia Lin, because Yu Luotong was his bottom line, no one could deceive him like this, even Xia Lin couldn't.

    He knew that Xia Lin's departure would definitely make him a little uncomfortable, but it didn't matter. Habits could be changed. He could change his habit of Xia Lin's existence into a habit of not having Xia Lin's existence.

    He finished a cigarette in silence, then stood up and went to the refrigerator to get mineral water.

    To his surprise, almost everything in the freezer was labeled with the expiration date and food precautions.

    For Xia Lin's methodical and meticulous obsessive-compulsive disorder, Song Yansi was not surprised that he made the refrigerator like this.

    If it were before, he would have laughed off, but now, this kind of behavior of labeling and making annotations is no different from his own sense of existence in his opinion.

    "Want to use this trick to redeem feelings? Want to be beautiful." Song Yan sneered, tearing off all the labels, and throwing them all into the wastebasket.

    That night, Song Yan, who can't cook, was unable to eat a decent dinner, so he could only go to the app to order takeaway.

    Halfway through the takeout, a message came in WeChat: "Brother Yan, I'm in City B. Are you free tonight, come out for a drink?" The

    sender was Yu Luotong, who had just added a friend.

    Song Yan's eyes lit up and he couldn't help but replied immediately: "Okay, where are you, locate and send me

    Then he ate half of the takeaway and couldn't take care of it, so he took the car key and went out.

    Yu Luotong sent him the location of a gay bar in the city center, named [Midnight Flight].

    Basically, the local people in the bar know that Song Yan and Xia Lin have been there several times before, so they are very familiar with each other.

    The owner of the bar is a gentleman, and the whole environment is very relaxing, quiet and peaceful.

    As soon as Song Yan entered the door, he saw Yu Luotong sitting opposite the door raising an arm and greeted him with a smile: "Brother Yan, here."

    He smiled and walked up quickly.

    But before taking a few steps, the smile on his face froze.

    On Yu Luotong's left hand, sat a thin and tall man of his age. The two were sitting very close. The man also held Yu Luotong's hand in his palm and rubbed and played unconsciously.

    One by one, this is definitely not an action that ordinary friends would make. Could it be that this person is Luo Tong's

    Song Yan who moved his gaze to that person's face, and the other person just raised his eyes to meet him.

    The moment their eyes touched each other, they all received hostility from each other.