Chapter 52

Song Yan's wishful thinking fell through.

    He originally planned to take Xia Lin out of the school and drive him to other places to enjoy the feeling of dating the two in advance. He has even prepared the strategy, but Xia Lin refuses to follow his script.

    The food in Canteen B was very good. Although it was time for breakfast, the cafeteria had everything and the price was very affordable, so Song Yan could not find a reason to refuse.

    After the meal, Xia Lin was eating very happily, while Song Yan was a little bit unaware of eating. While watching Xia Lin eating, he figured out how to turn Xia Lin into his script.

    Xia Lin could naturally feel the hot and sticky gaze coming from Song Yan, but he pretended not to notice it and avoided contact with Song Yan. When Song Yan opened his mouth to say something, he could take the topic away.

    After several battles, Song Yan patiently ran out, so he could only give up the circuitous tactics and bluntly said: "Xia Lin, shall we go out to play after dinner?"

    "No." Xia Lin refused.

    "Why?" In

    those years when the two people were together in the previous life, Xia Lin was always sent by Song Yan with a word of "busy" every time Xia Lin wanted to ask Song Yan to go out. Kind of pleasure of revenge.

    Song Yan was not reconciled, and asked, "What can you do in Zhou Wei?"

    "I am not like you. I will graduate in two months. I will have my senior year and my senior year, and I will have to go to graduate school after my senior year. , I'm very busy."

    Song Yan choked and asked, "Is it so busy that I don't even have time for dating?"

    Xia Lin looked at him strangely, "Did I promise to date you?"

    "Okay," It’s because of my improper phrasing. You should do the best of the landlord’s friendship and accompany my old classmate, can’t you?"

    Xia Lin suddenly couldn’t laugh or cry: "Don’t forget that you have your home in City B. What can I do in front of you? Friendship of the landlord?"

    Then you can walk around the campus of University B," Song Yan said cheeky, "In University B, you are the master and I am the guest. Please show me the scenery of University B! "Xia Lin was speechless for a while. I

    have to say that the campus scenery of Big B is still well-known in City B.

    Especially in the breezy and sunny spring, it is still very good to stroll along the tree-shaded flower path and the Cui Liu Lake of the Zhouwei campus. It can satisfy the imagination of those literati and ink guests about poetry.

    However, Xia Lin is not a literati and has no romantic feelings. During the four years of college, he lived a regular life of three points and one line in the teaching building, canteen and dormitory building. He never thought about it. A poetic and picturesque place is a waste of time.

    So when Song Yan asked him to take him around the campus, he really just took a walk around, and did not have the consciousness of being a tour guide.

    But Song Yan already felt very much about this state Satisfied, I will grab Xia Lin to take a few

    selfies when I am interested, but Xia Lin’s expressions are not too cooperative. The two wandered around 11 o’clock, and the temperature was a bit high near noon, and Xia Lin’s nose was hot. Khan picked up a bench and sat down to rest.

    Song Yan was still energetic, taking selfies with Xia Lin in the background for self-entertainment. At this time, two girls murmured a few words while pointing at Song Yan. Running over, blushing and cautiously testing: "Excuse me...Are you Song Linfengyue? "

    Song Yan was startled: "You are?" "

    We are your fans!" Seeing that he did not deny, the two girls beamed with excitement, "We have seen your picture, and it looks a bit like it from a distance just now, but they are not sure, obviously. The information on the Internet says that you are from City D. How could you appear in City B? I didn't expect it to be you!"

    Song Yan smiled modestly: "Thank you, I'm here to play with my friends in B University this time. He pointed to Xia Lin who was sitting on the bench. The

    two girls looked at Xia Lin, who was expressionless, instinctively that the boy was not easy to get along with, so he didn't dare to ask any more questions.

    One of the girls took out a notebook and a pen and said: "Can you take a few minutes to sign my name? I really like you!"

    "Okay." Song Yan signed the name for her very readily, and wrote very well. Elegant, I can see that I didn't practice less before.

    The other girl was not to be outdone, and hurriedly said: "I don't have a notebook, can I...can sign it on my back?"