Chapter 42

Song Yan said, "It's really not easy to get this thing. I originally planned to give it to you on your birthday, but you kept putting me on the blacklist. I couldn't get through with you. When I was angry, I didn't want to. I sent it."

    Xia Lin felt a bit sour at the moment when he thought of the anonymous call that only said four words he had received on his birthday.

    Seeing that he kept silent, Song Yan became annoyed again: "I know, in fact, you don't like ET as much as I do. Maybe you don't care about such a medal... If you really think it doesn't matter, you just... just throw it away. , I don’t care anyway.”

    Yu Luotong likes ET as much as you do, why don’t you give him away? "Xia Lin couldn't help asking, with a hint of anticipation in his tone that he didn't even notice.

    Song Yan said without thinking, "I gave him him a long time ago." "

    Oh, it turned out to be like this." The slight ripples in Xia Lin's heart soon calmed down quietly.

    Originally, he shouldn't have been expecting something from him, Xia Lin felt that he was ridiculous, and really pitiful and pathetic.

    He stuffed the medal back into Song Yan's hands, with a calm expression on his face: "I really don't like ET so much, but it's so difficult to deal with. It's a shame that I threw it away. You'd better take it back, keep it for yourself or change hands. It's better to sell it than to give it to me."

    Song Yan looked at the medal that was stuffed back into his hand, then looked at Xia Lin, his chest heaving up and down for a while, his face was almost dripping with water.

    But in the end he said nothing and turned away.

    This time the two met still ended up unhappy, and they never met again until the entire summer vacation.

    After the college entrance examination was released, Xia Lin received a letter of admission for the clinical medicine major of the B University of Medicine as he wished.

    After careful consideration, Zhou Shuo decided to apply for the military academy.

    Only then did Xia Lin know that Zhou Shuo had always had a military dream in his heart, but before he felt that he had been sold to the Xia family in his life, and that his life and death belonged to the Xia family, so he never dared to pretend to others. Dream, now that Xia Lin has repeatedly encouraged him to choose his own life path, he finally stepped forward.

    As for Song Yan, although his scores in the college entrance examination were not low, he finally chose D under the influence of his father's will.

    There is a business school with the best reputation in the country. More importantly, the Song family plans to use City D as the direction of industrial expansion in the next few years. Song Yan is now arranged to study in City D to allow him to get in touch with the management of the family business as soon as possible. , In order to train him to become the pillar of the Song family's future.

    When Xia Lin heard these words from Xia Liang, she felt infinite emotion in her heart.

    The previous Song Yeon University exam was not satisfactory. After barely graduating, his father was worried about letting him intervene in the family business, but arranged for him to practice in a small-scale subsidiary.

    After Song Yan fell out with his family for Yu Luotong, he was swept out by his father. The subsidiary company couldn't stay anymore, so he had to get a resume to apply for an interview with another company, and his life situation plummeted.

    Xia Lin thought, if Song Yan can gain a foothold in the family business in this life, it might really change the outcome of him and Yu Luotong.

    Later, Xia Lin heard that Yu Luotong did not follow Song Yan to D City, but was successfully admitted to the Art Academy of B University.

    In the last life, Yu Luotong had some talent for painting, but he wanted to stay with Song Yan, even the majors he studied in university were exactly the same, and he never thought about entering the Academy of Fine Arts.

    Unexpectedly, going around in this life, the destinies of the four have all changed. Although Xia Lin got rid of Song Yan, he eventually entered the same university as Yu Luotong.

    Fortunately, the medical school and the Academy of Fine Arts are located in different branch campuses of University B. They can’t touch them on weekdays. After school started, Xia Lin soon ushered in a new round of arduous and fulfilling reading career, and gradually abandoned Yu Luotong’s existence. To the back of the head.

    Back home during the winter and summer vacations, the original high school classmates organized two or three reunions, but Xia Lin shied away with various reasons.

    Later, he heard that Song Yan did not go, because he was ordered by his father to do an internship in the branch of City D during the winter and summer vacations, and there was no time to return to City B.