The shorter male could see her become a little less enthusiastic as she spoke about Zack and Mira but she shook her head back into a happier thought process. They ended up walking around the shop together, showing each other the outfits and such they liked for friends in the store before Daniel showed off a sweater for his mom.

" That's so cute! You definitely have to get it for her!" [Name] smiled as she watched the male look down," What's up?"
" Are you not... Repulsed by me?" Daniel questioned, making [Name] tilt her head confused.
" What? No? Why would I?" [Name] was confused as to why he would think that but her train of thought was instantly captured by another sweater [Name] thought would be cute," Ooh! How about this one?"

The two were in the store for a half an hour before [Name] offered to give Daniel a ride, though it wasn't really offering after the second time because Daniel was forced to go in the car with [Name]. She drove to Daniel's home town, surprisingly normal speed that didn't make the heavier male terrified like how Crystal was in the car with [Name].

" So you're spending Thanksgiving with your family?" [Name] questioned, both of the windows down as she drove down the highway.
DG's newest single played out of the speakers, making Daniel have to be a bit loud to answer the girl back, " Yeah! I wanted to visit my mom and get her a gift for everything she's done for me... Daniel may be coming too!"
" Oh really? You two are that close?" [Name] questioned as she drove into the new city that Daniel grew up in.
" Yeah, we are." He spoke vaguely before asking the girl, " Where are you going?"
" Busan, visiting some bridge out there with a friend of mine named Jay." [Name] says.
" So you're not seeing with family?"
" No, unfortunately." [Name] spoke sarcastically as she thought about her family situation, " Can I tell you something that you can never tell Daniel?"
" Yeah sure." The man got excited knowing the girl would share something secretive with him.
" I'm kind of like... Adopted, that isn't the secret but... My parents live in America and my adoptive father is my uncle... They all neglected me so not being with them is nothing new. And if anything, I would rather not celebrate Thanksgiving with that mess."
Daniel nodded in agreement with her feelings before noticing the car's stopped at the bus station in the town he used to live in, " Alright, I'll see you in school."
" Alright, see ya Danny... Oh! And get your and Big Daniel's presents in the back!"

☆ミ

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT COMING?!" [Name] yelled into the phone as the male gave no audible response," I swear to God bro your man crush made you ditch me?!"
The girl groaned out at the silent reply on the other side as she rested her head against the steering wheel," No no... It's fine. I'll find someone to bother."
The silent response made her nod on and hum," Yeah yeah, bye."

As [Name] hung up she threw her head back and turned her car back on, pulling up to a parking spot in the gas station as she went through her contacts and thought.
Her band were all with family for Thanksgiving, either scattered across the city or world in some cases.
Charles was still out of the country along with Big Crystal. Little Crystal was doing her own things in the world though that required her attention– she wasn't celebrating to begin with.
Gun and DG were far too busy to celebrate and Goo wasn't in the country either.
That left her friends, all people she wouldn't want to bother as she quickly dialled Gun's number.
" Yo?"
" Hey, Gun, I was wondering if it'd be okay if u celebrated Thanksgiving with the runaway fam~"
" No. Absolutely not."
" But I have no one to be with! And they actually celebrate it because they're thankful for their families. Something we're supposed to be doing!" [Name] fought back as she sat in
her car.
".... Ugh... Fine. Alert me of your whereabouts via messenger then. If you do die, I'll be dragging your ass back from hell so I can kill you myself before Charles kills me."
" Alright! Thank you Gun! Happy Thanksgiving! Oh and I got you and everyone else gifts... Including Goo so I'll bring them all home." The girl smiled as she drove faster to the darker parts of Seoul.
" Happy Thanksgiving... Remember that everyone is coming home soon."
" I will, I will see you later."