" Is this the punch?" Vasco questions, coming beside Daniel and [Name]," Let's do this."
" Huh? What..?" Daniel questioned, shocked that Vasco wanted him and [Name] to participate.
" I'm first." He spoke as he winded up his punch.
" Who ever gets a higher score I'll kiss." [Name] jokes as she tied her jacket around her waist.

" Vasco... He broke the hammer game!"
" Daniel! He ripped the punching bag!"
" Awe shit I was joking..."

☆彡

They made it to the site after [Name] had kissed Daniel and Vasco on the cheek at the truck stop. She joined her class the second half of the ride, much to Vasco's dismay as [Name] took a seat over Zoe's lap.
" ..Everyone line up!"
" Everyone gather in front of me."
" Everyone assemble!"
" Move quickly!"

There were two instructors in front of the group. Complete opposites honestly, and it was obvious by the difference in their comments.
" Woah that instruction's hot."
" He's mine!"
" Nice body."
" Oh my."
" Swoon~"

Then the other instructor's comments weren't the nicest.
" Lol look at him."
" He looks like a goblin hehe."
" Can't compare."
" I hope he's not out instructor."

They started a speech of introduction for them to listen to, though [Name] wasn't exactly paying attention to that as she spoke with the boys behind her as the girls gawked.

It wasn't until everyone started getting their things searched that [Name] realized what was happening.
" We hope the guilty parties will not hold a grudge against us. There have been a lot of schools here, but J high has got to be the worst."
The comment made [Name] laugh out, having to cover her mouth as the man locked his attention on her.
" Have you turned in your phone?" He asked, smiling towards [Name] as her stomach slightly churned.
" Actually, I have special permission... Hold on." She dug through her bag before handing her paper to the man," Here you go... Zeus? Like... The Greek god?"
" Yeah... And alright this checks out. You'll just have to turn it at 9-10 and then you'll get it back in the morning."
" Thank you. I apologise for the special treatment. My father's just out of the country and my job may need me.."
" It's alright. We wouldn't want anyone worrying now, would we? May I see your bag?"
" Oh sure..." [Name] handed over her duffle bag for him to go through along with her satchel," It's funny that you picked Zeus... It's probably one of the most unchild friendly male god names and almost ironic to me..."
" What do you mean?" He questioned as he went through her things," How is it not child friendly?"
" Zeus is the name of my dog too. And he was known to rape mortals, along with Posiden, Hades, and Dionysus." [Name] stated as she heard him chuckle softly.
" Well I'll keep that in mind next time. You're free to go. Good job."
" Thanks?"

She moved on to where they were told their rooms, cheering as her, Mira, and Zoe were rooming together.
" After you change into sweats it's recreation time! After getting your rooms put your gym close on and assemble."
" What?! I hate this!!"
" Gym clothes?! Already?"
" Ah! But I'm all dolled up!"
" Maybe 'cuz it's hard to draw normal clothes (?)"

[Name] ended up changing into her own gym clothes, them being silver leggings and a matching crop top that had sleeves to her elbows. The first thing they had done was the 'pipeline'. She joined Vasco's group, finding that one much more entertaining as they screamed non-stop.
" OHHH!"
" CAREFUL! BE CAREFUL!"
" DROP IT AND IT'S DONE!"
" PRETEND LIKE YOU ARE PASSING A GRENADE!!"
" Good job Vasco! We did it!" [Name] smiles while clapping after they completed their run.
" WOAHHH!"

Then they started a matching game which was just everyone choosing a group to join, [Name] went with Mira and Zack so neither had to be stuck with Yui.

After the recreations each group had a talent show. The baking department did a drum like performance as they chopped onions.
" HA!"
" Wow!"
" They rock!"
" Sweet!"
" HA!!"