His pondati , Her Mams ! 🥰😇

Start from the beginning

Me : Good morning Anu maa !

Anu maa : Good morning honey ! Here , your breakfast is ready ! Your favourite poori and channa masala !

Me : Ok maa ! Thank you !

     I said and hugged her , and Ashwin hugged her and we both had our breakfast and went outside !

Ashwin : I will drop you today !

Me : It's ok Ashwineey!

Ashwin : It will be traffic today and u are not well , I will drop you off!

    I nodded and we both went and he dropped me off in my hospital first and bidded me bye and went to work !And I went in , and was greeted by the staff !

   I was well acquainted with them , and I got a well reputation among public too ! And I am so proud to say that I treated some women who was about to suicide due to peer pressure and now they are successful ! I did and accomplished what I promised to my friend ! And I went to my cabin and my friend there greeted me !

Lekha : Good morning d !

Me : Good morning d !

Lekha : Oii ! Shall we go out for lunch today ? My appointment is over today !

Me: No d ! I have hectic schedule today and moreover I am on my periods ! I am so tired d ! 

Lekha : Oii , u should have taken leave today right d!! Ashwin wouldn't have left you to work ? How did he leave you !

Me : He asked me to take leave d ! But , I can't ! This appointment will be pending d ! Next week , I have to take off to go to my schoolmate wedding !

Lekha : Everything is ok ! But U have no appointments today !

Me : What ? No d , I saw yesterday ! And Charlie said I have 3 sessions today !

Lekha : Check it again !

Me : Hey ! Yes d ! Everything is transferred to Dr.Raj !

Chief Doctor : Hey Kirti ! Aren't you off today !

Me : No mam ! I am so confused , what's going on here !

Chief Doctor : And there is someone who is waiting for you outside ! He said he is someone you know !

Me : Someone who know me ? Ok , I will see and come back in a minute !

    I said and went out to the entrance of the hospital to see Ashwin leaning on the car ! I was so surprised !! I went out to him and ...

Me : Hey , what are you doing here maa ?

Ashwin : Happy 3 months wedding anniversary pondati !

Me : 3 months ah ?

    I said and saw the date in my mobile , yes it was ! This same day , three months before only , we got married !!

Me : Maa ! I am so confused ! Are you the one behind the transfer of appointment today?

Chief doctor : Yes he is !

     I turned a around and saw few staffs and my friends who work here !

Everyone : Happy 3 months wedding anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Ashwin kumar !

      I looked at them all shocked and soon party poopers was blasted , and full off snow was sprinkled and soon Charlie ( my assistant )  carried the cake ! And all clapped and everyone looked at us and me and Ashwin both cut the cake and he fed me some and I fed him back ! And I fed my friends !