Kalyanam ( Wedding) 🥳😇

Start from the beginning

And he looked so handsome in veshti sattai ! And they took me to the Mandapam and made me sit with him !

Ashwin : Hi !

Me : Hi !

    We both smiled and the whole Mandapam was filled with our relatives and friends ! And the Iyer ( priest ) asked us to recite the mantras he say , and we did and there was some rituals in which , we should wash our parents legs , and apply sandalwood paste and kumkum. ( It's a tradition in southern indian !) And we both did that to our parents ! And next they asked us to throw some turmeric rice in a goddess doll and in agni kundam ! ( Fire pit ) and there was thavil , nadaswaram playing ! ( Instruments ) . All our family stood together surrounding us ! And we both exchanged garlands and he made me wear it and I did that to him. And soon the Iyer asked Ashwin to tie the thaali around my neck ! And all the instruments played , all family members of us were eager ! And he got the thaali and looked at me with pure love ! He asked my permission through his eyes and I nodded smiling ! And he tied the thaali around my neck with the blessings of all the people around us throwing flowers at us ! With the priest reciting mantras , with the instruments playing , and happy tears left my eyes and he looked at me and wiped my tears and placed a kiss along my forehead !

Ashwin : I love you pondati ! ❤️

Me : I love you too mams ! ❤️

     And we both smiled and he again sat beside me ! I am now Mrs.Ashwin kumar !  I am no more his fiancee , I became YOUR s secretary to wife now ! He is my Husband  now and I am his wife ! 🥳🥳😇🤩🤩😍❤️❤️

I looked at him and we both smiled at eachother ! And he placed a kumkum on my partitioned forehead resembling I am married now ! We both then was asked to walk around the fire pit for 9 times holding eachother little finger ! In that we promised to God and to eachother that we both will stay together in happiness and sorrow , rich or poor, always understand eachother , always there for eachother , never break trust on eachother ,  care our in-law family like we care ours , be a good husband and wife in the society , support eachother , and atlast always love eachother throughout our life !

    And next we both got blessings of our parents and we hugged my anna , anni and all of our friends hugged us excitedly ! And there was fun rituals , where we both keep papads on eachother head and smash it off , it was so fun ! 🤩🤩 . Next ,they throwed our ring in a pot filled with water , and asked both of us together to enter our hand in and get the ring , they said whoever takes the ring first , will be the one dominating in the married life ! And we both laughingly entered in and our hands and was fighting for the ring and I got the ring but before I took that Ashwin took it ! And everyone of his friends cheered for him and I pouted at him ! And he made me wear the ring and...

Ashwin : I want my kriti to be my equal ! I don't want to dominate her ! 🤗

   He said and I smiled at him while all our friends and family whooed at us and I placed a kiss on his hands and they teased us ! And next we both throwed rice on eachother and we both had to make eachother wear garland, his friends took him in their shoulders and he was on top and soon my anna , Arjun , Ranjith anna, Sam all took me in their shoulders and I tried to place the garland around his neck but his friends went back and I was struggling , everyone down can't hold me for so long in their shoulders right ! And I placed a flying kiss to him and he bent his neck down in surprise and I placed the garland over his neck and all girls cheered and I laughed !

Ashwin : It's not fair! 😐

Me : It is fair mams ! I gave a flying kiss to my mams , there is nothing wrong in that ! 🤭😚