"Race for me."

The man introduced himself as the head of the Scuderia Ferrari racing team. A long title, and a strange name. Something that Kim didn't really want to remember.

"What do you want from me?" She asked.

"We just want your expertise. We want you to race for us." He said

"I don't have any expertise. And as for the racing, no. I don't know how to race! Why are you assuming I can help you?"

The man's demeanour changed. His laid-back stance disappeared. He tensed angrily.

"That is a lie. And we both know that."

Kim maintained her poker face.

"I have proof!" He pulled out his phone and showed her a video. It was the night she had secretly taken the Prema car out on to the track.

"Where did you find that?" She asked, hiding the panic she felt. No one was supposed to know about that. If they did, she would lose her job and get into serious trouble.

"I have my ways." The man smiled wryly. "So, will you?"

"What do you want from me?" Kim asked again.

"Meet my superior. Race for me. And I'll leave you alone. But if you don't, I'll make sure you will have nothing. It's your choice." With that he turned around and walked away.

But, not before he looked over his shoulder.

"Go through the contents of the envelope. It'll help."

~~~~~~

Kim didn't know what to do.

I mean who would?

Quietly she got into her car, and started the engine. She'd deal with this after she had a shower and was relaxed.

It would be easier then.

She pulled out of the parking lot and drove off.

She drove for about 40 minutes before she finally reached her house.

It was a small, cosy looking villa, with a beautiful garden in the front, courtesy of her grand-dad.

She got out of the car and pulled out her keys. Pulling of her shoes off near the door way, she unlocked the door, picked up her shoes and went it.

Setting all her stuff on her dining table, she walked upstairs to her bedroom.

From her bedroom, she grabbed her clothes and went to shower, but before she left, she pulled out her phone from her back pocket, and left it on her nightstand.

~~~~~~

After her long, hot shower, Kim felt much better. She was relaxed and her thoughts were clearer.

Showers did that to people.

She headed back to her bedroom, and picked her phone off the nightstand. One new notification.

An unknown number.

Meet me in the lobby of Ferrari HQ tomorrow at 10.
Dress well.
You will meet my superior.