𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Chapter Three: The gun and loaf_________________________Lake EolaOrlando, Florida

_________________________
Lake Eola
Orlando, Florida

Roselani glanced at the folder and looked up at the building. They are holding auditions of the Nutcracker inside a dance school. Roselani pushes the door open, walking inside the reception room. From a distance, she could see a few girls dressing like a ballerina running towards an entrance.

She bites her lip walking towards the counter. "Can I help you?" The receptionist says not even looking at Roselani. She was busy on her computer.

"Good morning, I want to sign up for auditions-."

"The auditions are today, miss."

"Yes, but I still can sign up for it today. Before noon." Roselani explains holding the folder tightly. The woman glances at the clock, seeing that's it's almost noon. She looked at Roselani and sighed.

"You are late for that don't you think? There's no chance you can do auditions. I can't help you-."

"But-." Roselani stuttered.

"You should have been on time. Next!"

Roselani nods, feeling sour in her chest. She was on the verge of crying her eyes out. Her eyes watered.

When she wants to turn around, the woman gasps fast standing up. There were a lot of excited screams and gasps from the guests. Roselani turns her head to the side, seeing that Donovan Bianchi was standing next to her. Her glossy eyes widen.

He took his black Givenchy glasses off glancing at the receptionist. "Amanda, don't be so rude. Give this poor girl a chance to participate." He glanced at Roselani and smiled. "What is your name, darling?"

"Uh-. Roselani Hale, sir." She mumbles quietly.

He watched her suspiciously. Then he smiled big. "Wow, what an amazing surprise! I have seen your Christmas miracle ballet two years ago, I got fascinated by the fact that a blind girl has such an ability-." He affirms, Roselani blushes and smiled. "And now you can see! Incredible! How? No, wait-. Please do auditions for the main role! I beg you!"

Everyone glanced at them surprisingly. When Donovan is asking a dancer to do auditions, means that he's very fond of that person and the talents. Roselani nods without thinking about it. "Yes!" She smiled big. Donovan smiled and looked at the receptionist. Roselani was shaking from excitement.

"Fill in the form with her and I want her to have the last number of the candidates. You don't mind do you?" He glanced at Roselani. She shook her head no. "Great, I will see you soon!" He gave her a wink before walking away from her, a few people that work for Donovan followed him around.