𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Chapter Seven: He said, she said_________________________August, Lake EolaOrlando, Florida

_________________________
August, Lake Eola
Orlando, Florida

"Have you made a decision?" Hei fishes out the notepad out the front pocket of her cute pink waitress gown. The guests told what they wanted to get services and Hei writes everything down. It's almost midday which means that her shift as a waitress at this cute cafe downtown almost ends for this weekend. Just a few more hours to go. Not to forget that tomorrow, she needs to work at night at the movie theatre, which is a more relaxed work because she only needs to sit and sell movie tickets.

Whenever she heard the bell ring from the chef that the dishes are ready to be served. She walks and runs around the cafe to make sure that every guest doesn't get forgotten. Darryl walks into the cafe and looked around, seeing Hei working hard. Darryl smiled and took place on one of the empty table sides next to the windows. Hei turns around, asking the guest if the food is good. She walks further, seeing Darryl watching her. Hei smiled and walks over to him grabbing her notepad.

"What can I get you, mister Bryne." She says and smiled. Darryl chuckled and thought about it.

"Hm, what about some butter croissants and maybe that nice muffin with that topping. You know, that creamy one." He says. Hei touches his arm softly.

"Coming right up." She smiled and turns around, on purpose let her notepad fall to the ground. "Oh-. Oops." She says and bends down, letting Darryl show her cute pink lace Brazilian panties she's wearing. Darryl licked his lips and grinned. Hei turns her head to the side to look at him and smiled walking to one of her colleagues asking if she could help a new guest. Her colleague nods walking towards a new person who just arrived. Hei and Darryl shared one look before Hei walks to the back of the restaurant, towards the stock room.

Darryl looked around and stand up, pretending that he's going to the bathrooms but instead he's walking past it towards the stock room as well. None has seen him, because every staff is busy with their work. He was looking around for her until he got pulled behind the shelves of food products and boxes. Hei smiled pressing her lips on his. Darryl kisses her back, pressing her against the wall behind her. He opened one eye, peeking if they are hidden from anyone else.

Hei tuck on his shirt. They pulled away from the kiss, Darryl took his shirt off. She stares at his abs. She's still not over his sexy body, with the funny tattoos. Her acrylic nails traveled his chest. They kissed again, but this time rough. Hei's hand slide down his body, touching Darryl's bulge through his pants. She caresses him firmly, he groans in between their kiss. Hei smiled and pulls away from him.

"Fuck, you are so going to get it now," Darryl mumbled, letting Hei turn fast around. She smiled big when her front is pressed against the wall. Her ass is up when Darryl pushes her dress up, exposing her cute butt to him. She shakes it for him.