𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Chapter Thirty Epilogue: Was it all an illusion?_________________________January, Little Havana Miami, Florida

_________________________
January, Little Havana
Miami, Florida

Billie sits on her couch, holding a pink rose in her hand. She stares at it for a while and clenched her jaw. She swiftly stands up and pushed the vase with all the pink roses hard. The vase with the roses smashed on the ground, the vase breaks into million pieces.

She screams it out while she tips over the whole coffee table, making a whole mess in her living room. "Ah, fuck!" Billie groans and touched the spot where she got shot. She could feel the pressure. Billie stumbled towards the bathroom and watched herself in the mirror. A few tears appeared when Billie started to cry. She sank to the ground and cried her eyes out.

"Can you believe that this will be Roselani's and Tyson's last rehearsal here for The Nemesis?" One of the crew members whispered to the other one. Billie walked into the studio hearing their whispers. They immediately stopped when they saw her walking past by. Billie rolls her eyes and ignored the situation. She sees the little vote container next to the door opening. Natalia and Shanti throw their vote in it. The votes on who the next crew leader is will be counted later today.

Loud music was blasting when Roselani was dancing her part with Hei. Most of the crew are sitting down on the ground watching them, a few others are relaxing in another room. Billie watched them and sighed leaning against the wall, watching the girls dance with short skirts on.

"How can Billie get both?" Ricky started. Tyson grinned glancing at him. "It's not fair, at all."

"I don't know, dude." Tyson sighed. Gazing at Roselani. Ricky chuckled looking at the girls.

"Do you think that they had a threesome already?" Ricky questioned. Tyson's eyes widen. Billie heard it and looked down to hold her laugh. "What if they start a triangle relationship?" Ricky smiled big.

"Hei and Roselani? No, never!" Tyson chuckled.

The girls stopped dancing and everyone cheered for them. They turn around seeing Billie standing there. "Well, it's time for the votes. I think that everyone is here." Hei says, Roselani nods and got her bottle of water thrown by Tyson. She thanked him and opened the bottle. Billie couldn't keep her eyes off of her. Hei saw it and smiled a little, letting her be.

How hard the idea of Roselani leaving is for Hei, it's just as hard for Billie. "It's so cool that you got that opportunity, Rose! It fits with your talent!" Natalia smiled. Roselani nods and laughs a little.

"You are happy that I'm going, right?" Roselani crossed her arms and smiled. The girls laughed.

Natalia grinned. "How painful it sounds. I'm going to miss you, my stripper slut partner." Roselani laughs. "I'm for sure going to miss the drama you always take with you." Roselani gasps and frowns. "I mean, Billie drama. It's kinda fun to see from a distance." Natalia shrugged and walk away. The girls laugh again, Roselani shook her head and received a few hugs from the other girls.