𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Chapter Nine: Bonnie and naked peppermint_________________________Downtown Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

_________________________
Downtown Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California

Billie comfortably lies on the couch, with her newborn niece named Bonnie against her chest. Claudia gave birth yesterday and Billie was just on time to support Claudia and her brother. Now that the baby and Claudia are good to go out of the hospital, they are home to admire the baby. The families will arrive very soon. Billie has been staying here for two days and tomorrow morning she will head back to Miami.

Billie carefully stands up, carrying Bonnie around against her chest. She gracefully sleeps against Billie, her tiny fingers moving a few times. "Are you dreaming, love?" Billie softly says kissing her tiny hand. Finneas watched them and smiled. Claudia walks down the stairs and smiled when she sees Billie carrying around their daughter. Claudia and Finneas shared a kiss and watched Billie.

"You are the greatest aunt, ever!" Claudia says. Billie smiled still looking at the mini creature of Claudia and her brother. "Finneas, go with your sister somewhere. Away from this happening." Claudia says taking the baby from Billie. Finneas frown.

"It's okay, I can go on my own. Finneas needs to stay here with you and the baby." Billie says grabbing her phone. Claudia shook her head sitting down with the baby in her arms. "I'm serious, it's not a problem!"

"You aren't in California often Billie, it's time to spend some quality time with your brother. Our families are on their way here to take care of us, we will be fine." Claudia smiled glancing at Finneas.

"Are you sure?" Finneas mumbled. Claudia nods. "Okay, we will wait first until they arrive, then." Finneas looked at Billie. She nods sitting down next to Claudia. "My favorite girls, sitting on my couch," Finneas says proudly. Claudia laughs, Billie smiled.

"It's our couch that I have picked, honey." Claudia corrected him. Billie laughs and caresses Bonnie's tiny feet. Finneas grinned sitting on the other couch, taking pictures of them. Claudia gave Bonnie back to Billie. The baby makes cute sounds and opened one eye, she reached for Billie's boob and opened her tiny mouth. Claudia and Finneas laughed.

"Oh no-. Wrong boob! Help, help!" Billie gasps when Bonnie grasps her boob through her bra and shirt, the baby is strong. Claudia took Bonnie again with a huge smile on her face, ready to feed her with milk.

Billie and Finneas walk out of Taco Bell. "It's nice to spend some time with you, Billie." He says, taking a bite of his burrito. They stepped inside the car. Finneas drive while Billie rolls her side of the window open. The warm breeze let her hair wave with the wind. She leans her arm on the window opening of the car door and glanced at the police station she has memories with.