𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter Four: All about their first eye contact_________________________Lake EolaOrlando, Florida

_________________________
Lake Eola
Orlando, Florida

(make sure to comment! I would appreciate it ❤️)

Roselani's pov

How little can the world be? Is it true, that fate exists? Something like. If it's worth it then you will know it by the world. By the universe? That's something I'm believing, right now.

Billie opened the door for me, letting me get out of the building first. I looked at her and gave her a small smile walking past her. The cool breeze hit my skin, I rub both of my arms. "Are you cold?" She asks ready to take her jacket off. I shook my head.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you." I looked at her. She nods looking at me as well. Being able to see her is something else. The girl I have been with for a couple of months, the girl I have experienced intimate things. Was standing in front of me. She's attractive, good looking. Her skin was one tone darker than Hei's. Her frame, just how I have felt I'm seeing it. She's well built, her body seems strong enough to take everything in. Her jaw is sharp and her pinkish plump lips were doing something there. Her blue friendly eyes peered into my soul and the black hair paint green characterized her personality. A girl with her style. A girl who doesn't give a fuck. Billie looks interesting to me.

"So, hey." Billie nudged my arm smiling at me. I smiled looking down at my feet. "Are you hungry? I know a restaurant close by." She put her hands in her pockets. I looked up at her and nods.

When we arrive at the restaurant, we sit across from each other against a table with just a single candle on it and our drinks. "How did you find me?" I ask curiously while we wait patiently for our food to arrive.

"Darryl, he gave me the link to this location. He talked to Hei before. I have spoken to him while you were changing." Billie explains. Is that what Hei wanted to tell me? She has met Darryl before? "I have been searching for you, ever since I saw you at the plaza. It was a wild guess that you live in Orlando." I smiled taking a sip of my drink. You have guessed right. "Why Orlando? I thought you will be in New York by now?"

"Hm. The university I'm going to has seen my transition as a student. They offered me the education I want to follow plus professional help with my grammar and reading." I explain, Billie nods. I sighed. "I know that this part will be stressful, when my internship starts I don't know how I will keep up." I touched my head.

"Why? What's wrong?" Billie asks a little worried.

"It's just, me being in a medical school is so important to me. But if I only know the basics of reading and writing, how will I keep up with the difficult stuff? It's like I need to go to fucking high school again." I sighed rolling my eyes.