𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chapter Fifteen: Unexpected movements_________________________Lake EolaOrlando, Florida

_________________________
Lake Eola
Orlando, Florida

Roselani glanced at the keyboard of her silver MacBook. She bites her lip and started to type.

Dear diary,

Today it's day 7 that I'm trying to write with all my grammar mistakes. Excuse me future Roselani, I'm still working hard on it. This week has been hectic. Not only because I locked myself in my bedroom, eating ice cream, and cry for hours watching Virgen River. Imagining how cute my life with Billie would be, living in a cabin together. Burning marshmallows, having a lot of sex, and talk about babies. That will never happen because she's not what I think she was.

But also because there's a lot of homework I need to do. Medical courses aren't that easy, but so interesting. Did you know that most reflexes don't even reach your brain? The sensory information travels to the spinal cord and the spinal cord then sends a signal to the limbs to move. The human body is incredible.

The biggest moments of my life are near. Tonight I'm attending this important gala that will make my ballet career bigger. Since I have the main role in the big production, The Nutcracker, Donovan Bianchi wants me to introduce a few important people in the ballet industry. He wants to do everything for me I please. But it feels like he wants something in return. I can't handle it. I feel disgusted and sad. That man is 40, what the hell.

I can sleep much better, not thinking about the guy and the gunshots. Probably because I fake shoot Billie and Hei with a baseball bat. That was fun.

The Nemesis is calling for me. That's what I believe. The Nemesis. The excitement, the rush of adrenaline when I dance, the joy I see in people's eyes. It gives me power just like ballet. I'm considering joining the crew. But there is one thing.

Billie. 20 missed calls, 10 left on read messages, 5 voices notes, a week. Billie keeps trying but I won't let her. God, I'm so mad! Doesn't she understand I don't want to see her or even hear her? It's been two weeks ago since I knew the truth and it gave me time to think it through. Hei doesn't even need to try, how can she be my best friend and act all dirty on me? Anyway, I lost my trust in both of them. I don't want it anymore. I don't want it with Billie, no.

How can I be in a relationship if my trust is just, not there for her? What else is she hiding? Do I even care about that? I want to be out of this situation.

What is Hei thinking? Did she like the kiss from Billie? Does she develop feelings for her? Does Billie develop feelings for Hei? If so, congratulations. They deserve each other! Peace out.