𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Chapter Twenty-Five: The confrontation _________________________Little Havana Miami, Florida

_________________________
Little Havana
Miami, Florida

A few hours earlier

"Rose." Tyson glanced at Roselani while he's still right against the chair, with gasoline on him. "Don't do this. You know that this isn't the right way." Roselani looked down at her shoes. Billie frown.

"Leave her the fuck alone!" Billie was standing closer with the lighter in her hand. "How can you work for Darren and lead Darryl to his doom, huh?"

Tyson chuckled glancing at Billie and Roselani. "Are you guys serious? You think that I work for Darren because I'm a bad person? No. I try to get Darryl back to his brother. Ever heard of emotional cohesion? Darren misses his brother."

Roselani walks closer to him. "What about the things Darren does. The mafia you are talking about."

Tyson sighed. "Yes, that's what he's doing. People who betray him get paid which is an inhuman case. I'm in the mafia only to get Darryl reunited with Darren. I would never hurt someone, purposely then." Billie and Roselani glanced at each other.

Tyson laugh. The girls glanced at him confused. "It kinda was funny that Darren was watching you guys skinny dipping. One of his greatest nights."

Roselani gasps blushing hard of embarrassment. Billie cleared her throat, getting warm in her clothes.

"It was him!" Billie shook her head. "Nevermind. You used the bad situation of Roselani and me-." Billie points at him, Roselani nods narrowing her eyes.

"I know and I'm sorry." Tyson glanced at Roselani. "I'm so sorry, Rose. It wasn't my intent to get this so far, even though you got me back the moment you knew half of the truth. Damn, that attracts me." Tyson smiled. Roselani laughs and rolls her eyes.

"But I'm serious. The things we did and talked about, how long I've got the time to meet you how real it was for me." He speaks the truth. Billie crosses her arms glancing at Roselani and him. "If I could go back to the time I would fix this all."

"Well, I did had the chance to beat him up?" Roselani glanced at Billie. She raises her brows and laughed. Roselani walks over to him she bends over and places her left hand on Tyson's shoulder. "Tell us the address of the warehouse and we won't let you burn up." Tyson grinned, staring at Roselani.

"I think that I'm already burned up, Rose. But fine, only because you asked." He winked. Roselani smiled and stand back next to Billie.

The moment they are outside with Tyson, Billie throws the lighter in the old cabin. It blows up with a lot of fire. Tyson carefully took his shirt off and throws it near the house. "Good. Let them think you aren't here anymore." Billie says. Tyson nods.