𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Chapter Six: Roselani + Billie = Romance history_________________________Little HavanaMiami, Florida

_________________________
Little Havana
Miami, Florida

(Again, a feel-good chapter for you guys because I'm in a good mood ☺️. Have fun reading!)

Darryl looked at them all, Billie stand next to him with her arms crossed. After she had breakfast with Darryl, Hei and Roselani she got home to fresh up and change for her internship. Roselani and Hei in meantime got back to their apartment in Orlando. After Billie finished her work she went back home to change before she's going to the studio. Billie is wearing a white oversized blouse with matching oversized shorts. She's wearing a white cap backward. Natalia stared at her, knowing that Billie looks great today. She's looking great every day whatever she's wearing. Billie tends to always look the greatest. She loves fashion and trying out things.

"Thank you, for arriving here on time. We know that today isn't the day to rehearse any of our routines, but have you all seen the news?" Darryl asks. They nod. "We need to be extra careful, this week no flash mob until the police calmed their asses." One of the guys raised their eyes. Darryl nods for him to speak.

"But the police department from Orlando is on a search for us. Not the Miami one-."

"The fact that the news about Orlando also is on the news of Miami, says enough of the policies here," Billie answered for him. "They are staying alert as well. So we need to be alert on them." The crew nods glancing at each other. "That's why we have asked you guys to take all the stuff that has to do with The Nemesis with you. Darryl and I have a perfect hiding place. Just in case the police are searching for seizure and arrest inside your houses." Billie explains. "We have trash bags where you can deliver your Nemesis stuff and we will put a name tag on it," Billie instructed throwing a few rolled-up trash bags towards them. They catch it. "Let's go, everyone."

Billie walks towards the lockers. She opened hers, seeing a picture hanging of Roselani and her in Hawaii. She still was blind and has her eyes closed while Billie kisses her cheek sweetly. Billie narrowed her eyes and smiled at the picture. She couldn't wait to see her again. She throws the stuff she wants at home into her empty backpack and closed her locker. She turns around, Natalia walks over to her.

Natalia could smell the delicious scent of Billie. She sighed. "Does it mean that we can't dance anymore?" She asks crossing her arms. Billie throws her backpack over her shoulder, she shrugged.

"Uhm. I don't know. Devin's father works at the police department. Devin will let Darryl know if he's sure that they aren't on a search for us. Until that we should close it up here and wait patiently." Billie says. Natalia nods looking down. Billie touches her arm. "Hey, we will be fine. The Nemesis never dies, remember?" Natalia looked up at her and smiled, hugging her. Billie hugs her back and pulls away from her and walks back to the main dance room.